1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Why is this game so rigged?

Discussion in 'Stadium 1 & Stadium 2 (Hidden)' started by misingnoglic, Aug 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acetrainerbob

acetrainerbob has written:

this game is rigged. In hard battle mode, the CPU spammed me with a bunch of Earthquakes. Then I fought Misty's gym. There was a shiny Voltorb! But I kept missing with almost every Thunderbolt. Out of the 6 or 7 times I used the move, it only hit once. Oh yeah, that was when my friend took over for me when he finally landed a succesful Thunderbolt. But the CPU's Pokemon had 100% always hit perfect accuracy Thunderbolts

2. SaltySoul

SaltySoul title goes here

It's not rigged. And I play a preowned Stadium 2 and I don't think I beat TR. I got to battle 3 and lost. You need Mewtwo and a strategy.

3. TheLegendaryArcanine

TheLegendaryArcanine Arcanine is my fav

im currently playing pokemon stadium 2 and round 2 in that game aint no joke its really hard. you have to have mewtwo and some highly raised pokemon

4. SouthParkPikachu

SouthParkPikachu Cartman <3

my friend's pokemon stadium 1 game is rigged bad because everytime he uses the game pack thing that comes with the game it says "connection has been lost, please try again."
    he has to blow on the game pack in order for it to work correct.

and his mewtwo got owned by a pikachu in 1 hit o_o

5. Ausgirl

Ausgirl Well-Known Member

I remember Pokemon Stadium being a difficult game to beat. Still I loved how you could change the colors of certain pokemon and get a surfing pikachu.

6. Vandslaux

Vandslaux Well-Known Member

Uh... what? I haven't played RBY, but as far as I know (I can't find the RBY attackdex), Thunderbolt is 100% accuracy. It shouldn't miss.

7. Jinvaani

Jinvaani Well-Known Member

Rigged? I always get immense bad luck with misses/confuse hax, but then again, I sometimes get lucky too with my critical hits too, so it balances out for me.

Then again, those scientists running the annoying swagger/confuse ray/thunderwave combo on Stadium 2 were dreadfully difficult to beat. I just resigned myself to the worst, and if I managed to pull through, it was a bonus. Don't even get me started on that broken paralyze/wrap combo on Stadium; its just turn after turn of helpless damage and sitting there.

8. mycooly

mycooly Banned

Rigged? I don't think so man

9. 11DBHK

11DBHK Banned

i have som many bad stories to tall about this game.
    being wrapped to death.
    confusion and pralyz hax
    "lucky" crits.
    ridiculous misses.
    the game certainly feel like it's rigged at times...
    so many stories..SO MUCH RAAAAAGE

Last edited: Sep 3, 2011
  10. Red_the_knight

Red_the_knight Pokemon Warrior

I could say it's so-so from Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2. Trust me, I tried so many times to be my foes with a one hit KO, and it never works for me. I nearly get screwed every time it was close to victory.

I nearly won against Lance, but all I need is a one hit move, and then Dragonair is out for good. If you guys want, I could give you all strategies of beating the gym leaders, stadiums, and elite fours if you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.