• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

why isn't wailord the heaviest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you would think wailord being 47"07ft would be the heaviest. snorlax is smaller and is probably a blubber bag like wailord yet i weighs more then twice as much. wailord only weighs 877.4
my question is WHY???? o_0

srry typo

change "i" to "it" thank you.

Mass, density, and volume are all very different things.
Maybe you'll learn about when you get to sixth grade.
Or you could wiki it.

snare

DEATH STARE.
Well, I think Wailord is kind of based on a dirigible. Which is filled with helium.

You try flying a dirigible made out of blubber and see how just far ya'll fly!

A Friend

Work in Progress
Wailord can't be helium it's a wail. It's pure rubber so It should weight more.

i know math thanx

im in my second year of calculus thanx. i know what you mean but serious from just looking at it you would suspect it would be easily the heaviest. unless it has floatasion sacks filled with a gas thats one plausible answer.

Eh, wailord should weigh more, I'm suprised that snorlax is cataloged as being heavier, though I havn't actually checked the numbers out myself. I'm curious to what the difference is.

the difference

its about 1'200lb quit a lot lol.

@snare: mmmm....blubber nuggets

Medif

Reptile Poké Trainer
If Wailord was filled with gas, don't you think it'd have a bit of a tough time diving in the ocean? o_O

perhaps wailord could fill the gas sacks (sounds so wrong...-_-) with water or gas to ether dive deep or rise to the surface. much like a submarine uses air tanks.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Well, snorlax is said to eat it's weight or something until it falls asleep, then wakes up and does it again. Might help it become heavier.

it's height doesn't necessarily mean it has to be super fat. Who knows whats in there?

ash ketchem in a apple suit is whats in there. o_o

Medif

Reptile Poké Trainer
perhaps wailord could fill the gas sacks (sounds so wrong...-_-) with water or gas to ether dive deep or rise to the surface. much like a submarine uses air tanks.

What CAN'T Pokemon do? :0

Profesco

gone gently
Size does not necessarily apply directly to weight. Wailord may be larger than Snorlax, but Snorlax may very well be denser.

Status
Not open for further replies.