• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why My Little Pony?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Not trying to be rude, but what exactly is the appeal of My Little Pony? I've met bronies here and in other places on the internet, but never really understood what the charm of the franchise is. If anybody can help me understand that, it'd be great. Thanks.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
It has great writing, humor and the animation is top notch. The show can be enjoyed by kids and adults alike. It also has good music and a colorful cast which is something that current cartoons lack lately.

Oh, and Rainbow Dash.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Maybe its just the fact that guys-
Well, wait, maybe they-
No, well how about-
All right I have no stinkin' clue, its a mystery

pikapikachiu

yes someone explain this to me too. why do like 22 year old men like this stuff? ive been wondering for the longest time with no answer

EpicFeraligatr

Ilikechocolatemilk!
Great animation, great songs, funny relatible characters, humor, and a sarcastic sky blue pegasus, what's not awesome?
It's sorta like spongebob only with pastel colored ponies.
Oh and the creator-producer person worked on fosters home for imaginary friends and power puff girls... Does the name Lauren Faust ring a bell?

Profesco

gone gently
Ask in the MLP:FIM thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.