• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why oh why oh WHY!!

Aviano

I dropped my balls
my, what giant waste of time seeing as moves don't have to come with STAB ;/ I kinda stopped reading after like the first sentence because of that

*sound of clapping*

Well said, Volteon. I don't think Bug-Types are weak, they're just used less than other types. Any type of Pokemon can be strong or weak.
We shouldn't judge a book by its cover (i.e. it's type)

Anyways, here's my idea

I would make 2 uber legendaries. A great kung fu master pokemon (with an ability that makes Physical Attacks halved in power) said to be able to kick the Earth to the sun, and a Poison Slime Pokemon (with an ability that makes Special Attacks halved in power) who turns everything around it into complete nothingness (except for, of course, other legendaries).
But, as usual, you can only get one of them per version. But, like all the 3rd gen and 4th gen version, there will be a 3rd uber. Only that it would be way harder to obtain. Like, say, you have to see all the pokemon you could see in the game before getting a "National Dex" (including all previous generation pokemon except the legendary pokemon, which will all be seeable in the game if you look all around carefully enough) and then make the player go through a 100-room dungeon where you lose all your other items and get 10 Full Restores, where you'll have to fight a lv100 EV Trained and Max IVed pokemon every room with only 10 Full Restores (some ubers) before you get to the last Bug-Type Uber.
Rayquaza and Giratina? Bah! Anyone could get them.

Last edited:

Volteon

Back I guess??
my, what giant waste of time seeing as moves don't have to come with STAB ;/ I kinda stopped reading after like the first sentence because of that
I actually wrote what Pokémon use the weakness moves more oftenly. May had forgotten fire though =P

Fire is used mainly in Dragon Pokémon. and since all of them are 4x weak to the common Beam from BoltBeam your team may carry against Flying Pokémon, it's okay already.
a other kind of BoltBeam rarely seen is Fire and Dragon moves together, hits all types with at least neutral damage excluding Heatran. but these are only seen with a STAB move in either of the moves, so Surf or Earthquake for fires and Ice Beam for any dragon you see.

And it seems everytime I make a big post page changes xD

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
as a lot of people have said... i think its because they are weak!

think about it. pokemon is like a parrelel world. lapras = lochness = water typings [i know its not legendary but still]

another eg: umm.. well dragons and big birds have legends along with them butt i dont here about the mighty house fly that...etc

~*Opal Totodile*~

Aura*~Lovies
I wonder if some of these people know that the animal that kills most humans every year is a mosquito? (through disease, but still)

not to mention the amount of deadly poisonous spiders out there

i'm sure they could base something legendary around that

personally, i hate bugs (real-life, not the type. Although there are alot of bug types i don't like) but I would like a legend of more or less every type =)