• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why r parents sooooo annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

larry618

Lovin' MEEEE
ok so basically this is a place where u can talk about your parents and how come their so annoying and misunderstanding so go nuts my friends

ParaChomp

be your own guru
You got punished? Deal with it! Your family enjoys using your Wii for fitness? Deal with it! Mods, tell these idiots to find other ways to entertain themselves when punished or bored and lock this thread.

woot21

super noob
Do you know how much raising a child cost over 18 years? Also, I suggest reading the forum rules, and I mean the global ones.

woot21 out dawgs

woot21

super noob
And we wonder why we aren't allowed to have Smash Bros. threads. Oh well, here's to an extra 4 months.

Hey since this thread is a success, do you think he'll make one about why grandparents don't suck?

woot21 out dawgs

Status
Not open for further replies.