• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why raquaza?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squlicky4

Hello
Just wondering if anyone can tell where does rayquaza come in with Groudon And Kyogre? I just want to know what he is involved with them for and what his story is.

~squilicky~

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Did you not play emerald? Its part of the trio because its the one who calmed them down the first time they fought and all. Its actually a bit confusing to explain fully...

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
Eh, Mitch has pretty much got it. He was there to keep the balance between Kyogre and Groudon, as seen in Sootopolis city.

AzureWatcher

Glacier Hugger
^^^ True, also. You need to balance the elements! You have your water, fire(ground), so logically you need air. *Sage nod*

Edit: Rank up! =D

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
though in R/S It was thought the Orbs calmed, them, but Emerald I see as more series canon, R/S had Rayz as just another Mewtwo, a Lv.70 Pokemon with little to no backstory.

LegendaryRotom

The Hoenn legendary trinity symbolizes the balance of the Earth and the forces that shape it.

Kyogre and Groudon intwined signify the Mid-Ocean Ridge,which directly creates new lithosphere on Earth.
Upshoots of magma from the mantle cool underwater and create new crust.

Rayquaza is the sheltering barrier which prevents catastrophe, the figurative atmosphere.
Indeed, it is said that Rayquaza lives as far up as the Stratosphere, never coming down unless a time of crisis arises.

So basically,
Groudon= Lithosphere
Kyogre= Hydrosphere
Rayquaza= Atmosphere

It's a Planet! Horray!

LegendaryRotom

groudon is ground
kyogre is water
and rayquazza is air
You just stated what I had just stated...except in a much blander and less analytical manner...

*Groudon is Land,
Kyogre is Sea,
and Rayquaza is Ozone.

I already said Quazy was the embodiment of the atmosphere.
Ozone a thin blanket of gas that blocks harmful UV ray and works in unison with the Stratos/Troposphere to promote the cooling and warming of the Earth.

Quazy isn't only Ozone, it's every layer of the protective atmosphere.

Forgot to mention this before, but...
Kyogre and Groudon are weather embodiments, as well.

Kyogre figuratively being a low-pressure system, and Groudon being a high-pressure system.

Last edited:

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
You just stated what I had just stated...except in a much blander and less analytical manner...

I already said Quazy was the embodiment of the atmosphere.
Ozone a thin blanket of gas that blocks harmful UV ray and works in unison with the Stratos/Troposphere to promote the cooling and warming of the Earth.

Quazy isn't only Ozone, it's every layer of the protective atmosphere.

Forgot to mention this before, but...
Kyogre and Groudon are weather embodiments, as well.

Kyogre figuratively being a low-pressure system, and Groudon being a high-pressure system.

short and simple they have to do with weather.. water,air,sun almost like the evaporation cycle

chrombot

The Steel Hearted
They almost represent the forms of matter.
Solid - Groudon
Liquid - Kyogre
Gas - Rayquaza

Wonder if they'll ever do a plasma one.

AzureWatcher

Glacier Hugger
^^ Wow, I hadn't even thought of that. Sort of like Archimedes trying to explain the three states of matter.

SoulSilver99

Milotic Rox!
Wow That does make sense^^
^^(2x Above)

Farmermon

Is back once again!
Agreed it does make sense o_O now all we need are plasma.. condensates... lol I love Chemistry XD Makes me like them all the more!

Dave.

Or you could see Rayquaza as Zeus, Kyogre as Poseidon, and Groudon as Hades.

Profesco

gone gently
Question answered... multiple times!

I'm impressed, LegendaryRotom. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.