• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why, Serebii?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokay

Let madness take you
Heres wut i don't get now. Serebii is a site socially networked for competitive battling but pokesav can't be mentioned? how does that make sense? and it's not like almost every1 isnt using it...seriously, even wondertombs arent invincible. so can someone explain this?

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
R U kiddding me bout this? It's because Pokesav is unfair, and a wole lot more.

No. 1 Machop Fan

Pokesav is a cheating device. Nothing more need be said.

Smokay

Let madness take you
R U kiddding me bout this? It's because Pokesav is unfair, and a wole lot more.
its a video game bro. -_-
every famous battler uses it, and, why wouldnt you anyway? why waste more time than u have to? the majority of players use it any. the "cheating" is a LEGIT shortcut.

What "famous battler" uses poksav? Thats BS, competitive battling is 100% legit, and they test whethere a pokemon is legit or not, so no "famous battler" uses pokesav

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
Cheating actually is a Illegal way to get pokémon. I personalty think its better to do it yourself and feel proud, rather then cheating you way through it. I got my shiny Zoroark that way, not yours.

Smokay

Let madness take you
shofu,hatdunn,blamethruth,kwandaoren66,*PMP Directors List & Links:
wilechase Shofu Dangerous36M TheFlamingSpade KwandaoRen66 Xenon3120 BlameTruth M4GNITUDE EmperorZnb InertFury TheAcousticKind SiZZirP ThePikaWu SuperBlah411 BlakBlastoise Faladran Biolizard1 FizzyStardust MapCRimSoNCobRa117 Sucker4Jessica Cheese075 SaveUsJSD Mefestofelus CasadorPerfect BlazinKickinChicken AAmazing0 ArmedFro TonyFlygon mUdQuAza MootyPWNs pokeaimMD Lokiman42 iamthetie Cote1616pb YuseiTheSynchroHero AreYouBrownXP.

has noone ever been on youtube? the majority of players,again,use it. i dont put feelings into pokesprites. it saves time, and its more fun LOLZ

Grey Wind

It's not legit. It's unfair to those who don't use it, and play the game properly. Cheating is cheating, and that's it.

Also, random Youtube users aren't famous. Just because you've seen them, doesn't mean that everybody knows them.

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
wilechase Shofu Dangerous36M TheFlamingSpade KwandaoRen66 Xenon3120 BlameTruth M4GNITUDE EmperorZnb InertFury TheAcousticKind SiZZirP ThePikaWu SuperBlah411 BlakBlastoise Faladran Biolizard1 FizzyStardust MapCRimSoNCobRa117 Sucker4Jessica Cheese075 SaveUsJSD Mefestofelus CasadorPerfect BlazinKickinChicken AAmazing0 ArmedFro TonyFlygon mUdQuAza MootyPWNs pokeaimMD Lokiman42 iamthetie Cote1616pb YuseiTheSynchroHero AreYouBrownXP.

has noone ever been on youtube? the majority of players,again,use it. i dont put feelings into pokesprites. it saves time, and its more fun LOLZ

Why dont you go to Smogon and ask the WORLD CHAMP "Bluecookies" if he uses Pokesav? Over half the finalists were from Smogon in the OFFICIAL Regionals and Worlds, and they use RNG.... NOT Pokesav... to get their Pokemon.

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
Just because it's on youtube doesn't mean it's right, and it certainly doesn't mean everyone uses it.

There's nothing that says you have to stay here if you disagree with the rules.

The majority of Youtube battlers are garbage.

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
"Hey, I think I'll start smoking weed. Sure, it's illegal, but a lot of people smoke it anyways. So it must be okay!"

^ Here's a real life example that you'll probably flame me for. PokeSav is an illegal way to get Pokemon. And just because it's on YouTube doesn't mean it's 'right' or 'normal'. If you don't want to train your Pokemon for competitive play, I suggest using Pokemon Online, buddy.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
what everyone else says. it's a cheat device and we don't condone cheat devices. and i would hardly call any of those random youtube people "famous."

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Do note that if you are caught having used PokéSav or other game editing tools at official tournaments, you get banned not just from that one, but from all future ones.

Should the world suddenly go insane and they allow it, then we'll allow it...but until then, it's cheating, it utilises illegal methods and is just wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.