• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why there are so much spam posts in Anime section well as in the rest of Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mean to sound rude but this is a serious question about Spam posts advertising university or whatever it was, I really get more notifications from spammers advertising something than Legit users
No offense to most Spammers here assuming that they're here on this forum but The Mods needs to be more active and keep the Spam Posts at bay.

Just asking.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
We all have lives and there's really only a few of us mods that still log on everyday and actually do the job. Us active mods can't help it if other mods are inactive. We're really only supposed to mod our own sections as well. A lot of mods are inactive for the sections they mod....

I ban spam bots everyday when I log in. There's been times when I wake up and I have over 60 reports of spam bots. Then I spend an hour nuking bots as I'm trying to eat, shower, and go to my actual job. I'm not going to stay logged in all night long banning spam bots all over the place. I have a life outside of here. It's a never ending circle with spam bots. They keep on coming and coming.

Anyways, that is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.