• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why won't Journey's let Ash and Chloe have actual interactions?

TheLink

Eunie is as Eunie does.
Character interactions have been pretty hit-and-miss in Journeys in general (not to say they’re entirely nonexistent) at least to me. Chloe and Ash aren’t *required* to interact but it’d definitely be nice here and there.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Ash x Chloe don't have one scene alone together.
There have been a few missed opportunities here. One good example is the “Pikachu runs away because Riolu” episode where Ash says that Chloe yelled at him. Great opportunity to show the two of them interacting blown because they wanted to do ”Pikachu and Mimey in Road to Pallet Town.”

I thought Chloe hated Ash, it seemed like she gave him the cold shoulder.
Maybe she does hate him. Ok…maybe hate is too strong of a word. Let’s go with dislikes. She doesn’t have to like Ash, but it would be nice if that aspect was actually explored.

Also, taxis don't talk.
Tell me that you’ve never been in a taxi/Uber/ride share in five words or less.

Pls don't bring serena into this.
Whelp. There goes the thread. It was nice while it lasted.

masdog

At least the driver can talk but not the car itself!
Yet. At least the driver can talk but not the car itself, yet!

I, for one, am looking forward to our new KITT overlords.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Honestly Ash doesn’t give a crap about Chloe. Besides his girl is Serena. He wishes he could reunite with her.
I just wished that Chloe kept her sass attitude towards Ash throughout the series whenever a slapstick event occurs to him. Too bad, things were toned down since the beginning of the series. :(

Leonhart

Imagineer
He wishes he could reunite with her.
That's quite a bold statement considering that he hasn't mentioned her since XY ended iirc. You'll have to clarify how Koharu and Satoshi potentially interacting more in the future and becoming friends is in any way hindered by these make-believe feelings that Satoshi supposedly has for Serena.

masdog

That's quite a bold statement considering that he hasn't mentioned her since XY ended iirc. You'll have to clarify how Koharu and Satoshi potentially interacting more in the future and becoming friends is in any way hindered by these make-believe feelings that Satoshi supposedly has for Serena.
Has he mentioned or alluded to any former companion since that Piplup reference early in XY?