• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why? Wynaut! (257)

Mela

pasbl. newbie
WOBBUFET WHY WYNAUT WOBBUFFET WHY WYNAUT

hahaha that is my favourite line, although I think it would have been funnier in Japanese because both names sound like a phrase rather just Wynaut's

Rommath

▲_▲
Alright, I guess. The Wobbuffet/Wynaut lines were funny, but this episode just felt kind of too filler to me. I'll give them credit for introducing Wynaut early though.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I thought this was a good episode. I liked the outfit that Team Rocket made Ash wear when he thought he was being interviewed. I laughed when Wobbufet and Wynaut met. I thought that was a very funny scene. I also laughed at how good of an artist Wobbufet was when it drew a picture of Wynaut in the dirt. I was glad that Ash was able to recover all of his badges however.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Aww the cute anime debut of one of the most cutest Pokemon; Wynaut. That alone made this episode pretty great. This episode did contain the same generic stuff I've seen in other episodes (the lost badges sub-plot), but Wynaut made it sort of funny. I only cared about the debut of Wynaut, nothing more. This episode was more or less fine. 5/10.

Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I loved how Wynaut hid from all the pokemon, except Noctowl and Bayleef, it was funny.
And it was great to see Clair again in action.

CliveKoopa

This was a great episode. It was funny when Wobbufett was trying to explain about Wynaut and Jessie was telling it to speak English and saying that it was a Wooper who took the badges. How did Jessie expect to enter the Silver Conference with just the badges. She should have known she would need some ID as well.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Wow forgot Wyanut was Hoenn not Johto until I read this.
I thought it was a fine episode, it was funny when Wynaut sounds like its really saying Why not!
I liked the flashbacks too of each gym he battled.

Vernikova

Champion
Wynaut and Wobbuffet were hilarious in this episode. I really liked the part where they were arguing and Wynaut just up and left with the badge case. It impressed me that Team Rocket was able to steal the badges but couldn't get away since they felt it was necessary that they recite their motto.

The appearance of Wooper also made this episode amazing for me since Wooper is just super cute.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... I just recently watched this episode for the 1st time. It was cool seeing Wynaut as a whole for the 1st time. Ash had his badges stolen in this episode again..., this time by TR with a bizarre trap. I wish they didn't have Wynaut mostly stealing food in this episode. I couldn't stop laughing during the Wobbuffet and Wynaut lines.

20/100

TheEpicGoomba

This episode was alright. It was cool to see Wynaut for the first time, If i'm correct I believe that Wynaut is a Hoenn Pokemon. A decent filler. Glad Ash got his badges back.

7threst

LOL I laughed so hard when James was like: " That's my childhood nanny! What's she doing here?" Wobbuffet was hilarious too and I really enjoyed he and Wynaut arguing with each other. It's funny how Wynaut was there for five consecutive episodes, but only Wobbuffet, Noctowl and Bayleef noticed it.

Blessed

A good and funny episode, Wynaut and Wobbuffet were hilarious. Nice to see Bayleef and Noctowl working together and interacting. Other than that, this was a rehash of the Murkrow episode when they stole Ash's badges too.

zhixun

Sohnano and Sonans are my favourite Pokémon in all. I always found the episodes focused on Sonans are funny and this one is no exception. The way that Sonans draws a picture and Rocket Dan get the wrong message to get Upah instead is unforgettable.

Zamin

Great episode that was a celebration of all things Johto and Wynaut paving the way to the future. I can't believe the league is 3 months away though!