• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Why You Still Watch Pokemon Today

Torpoleon

It's a really coo show. I enjoy watching it, no matter what people say.

FlameRose

It's generally getting better and better with handling characters and plots as time goes on, and I am slightly curious at how it'll eventually end.

RichRI322

I watch it because it's actually interesting, the competition, the advantages and disadvantages to each type, the ability to battle anyone, anywhere, anytime. And definitely how far the franchise has come and grown.

1PokemonAddict

Experienced Trainer
I like the show but when its in Japanese before its dubbed in English its seems so much cooler. Its kind of childish in English... aww well I like it. (P.S I know I'm going to get an ******* saying "Of course its childish its a kids show." so just shut up before you start.

Thanks.

raichu2626

Volt Tackle
Since I started, I can't stop. After watching all 500-600 episodes ya gotta keep going. Plus I like to see the battles and I want to see if it ever ends, how it will.

Mastakirby

Dungeon Watcher...
After watching over 600 episode's you just can't stop, or at least I can't. I also need to see an episode where Ash finally figures out what a crush is. It's like the kid is oblivious to all these hints.

zeno48

Zaker!
This show used to bore me but now with the recent changes they made i think it got a lot better which is why i continue watching. As long as they continue this pace then i will not hesitate to watch it. Paul is another reason because we finally had a real rival for Ash this time around and he was so different to the usual happy trainer that Ash meets. It got boring for me and contests weren't enough to keep it going but Paul changed all that and rivals like zoey and ursula are a welcome addition to the cast.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
I barely watch it now, I think it's lost personality & attitude. The first few season were the best Ash was a much better character he was egotistic, crazy, cocky, and a bit dumb which I liked and Misty was so energetic & crazy too. Right now Ash's too much of the typical cliche hero and his voice is not cool anymore, but that's just my opinion boys & girls. I also liked Gary as a rival he was a laugh in your face jerk, paul is the more cliche typical rival a total opposite of the heroe & negative I've seen enough of that (vegeta from DBZ)
The earlier episodes also had better stories for gym leaders & such I mean Sabrina a gym leader that turned people into dolls. What I do like now is that they are getting more connected to the video games, but for some one who didn't know anything about pokemon or the game pokemon I'd recommend the first season simply because it has more adventure aspects and such. But that's just my opinion boys & girls.

I still watch it like twice a month just to kill time that's about it, I haven't followed the newest episodes since like 2 years ago.

Last edited:

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I enjoy the new characters and new Pokemon then introduce. I usually always look forward to new faces and new drama they can bring as well as the new bonds they form with Pokemon. I haven't been disappointed yet.

GalladeX

Because I'm still waiting for Will to show up.

But really, it's a good show. It's funny, it has -mostly- well-developed characters, and it always has something new.

But Will really should appear.

J-boogie200

Because I'm still waiting for Will to show up.

But really, it's a good show. It's funny, it has -mostly- well-developed characters, and it always has something new.

But Will really should appear.

I agree with you, but to me, It's Karen, Glacia, and Phoebe.

They all need appearances.