• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WhyBuffet's Hidden Ability Trade Shop

What led you to this Hidden Ability trade shop?

• Followed a link in a signature

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Browsing the trade shop forum at random

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Was referred here by another user

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Divisible by Waffle

Smörgåsbord Rotunda
Hi there! I'm seeking:

Pikachu (not listed as obtained or not obtained, but if you happen to have it...)
Treecko
Mudkip
All three Sinnoh starters (Chimchar, Piplup, Turtwig)

I can offer you...well, most of your wishlist to be brutally honest, but I'll toss these up these random six as suggestions:

Feebas
Durant
Joltik
Tyrogue
Relicanth
Elekid

Alternatively, I have all of the currently released Fossil Pokemon with their hidden abilities, and many more. If there's something you're really itching to have, let me know! I played the Dream World every single day with both White and White 2 when it was still up, and I managed to grab a female of every single Pokemon they had on offer. Except for the male-only species, of course, but I grabbed at least a few of each of those too! I'm in the same boat as you are as far as not being able to breed for natures/IVs/Egg Moves goes, but I'd be happy to breed for male or female if you'd prefer one or the other. Throw me a PM to let me know what you'd be most interested in. Thanks!

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
This shop looks neat and I currently need a couple of things. Heres what I need and what I can give you:

I need:

- Mudkip
- Treecko
- The 5IV flaffy if it is still available I'd like to use it for my rain team and it can help with breeding a trick room team.

My offers:

- Steadfast scyther
- Weak Armour omanite
- Light metal Bedlum

Hi there! I'm seeking:

Pikachu (not listed as obtained or not obtained, but if you happen to have it...)
Treecko
Mudkip
All three Sinnoh starters (Chimchar, Piplup, Turtwig)

I can offer you...well, most of your wishlist to be brutally honest, but I'll toss these up these random six as suggestions:

Feebas
Durant
Joltik
Tyrogue
Relicanth
Alternatively, I have all of the currently released Fossil Pokemon with their hidden abilities, and many more. If there's something you're really itching to have, let me know! I played the Dream World every single day with both White and White 2 when it was still up, and I managed to grab a female of every single Pokemon they had on offer. Except for the male-only species, of course, but I grabbed at least a few of each of those too! I'm in the same boat as you are as far as not being able to breed for natures/IVs/Egg Moves goes, but I'd be happy to breed for male or female if you'd prefer one or the other. Throw me a PM to let me know what you'd be most interested in. Thanks!

PMed you both with details :)

NovaPhoenix

Savvy Breeder
I see you're doing well since starting up again. ^^ I'm interested in your HA Timburr, Cottonee, Karrablast, Frillish, and Shelmet. I'm willing to offer a HA Butterfree, Oddish, Paras, Diglett, and Meowth for them (seeing as how you've already got a trade for Ekans), let me know what you think.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
I see you're doing well since starting up again. ^^ I'm interested in your HA Timburr, Cottonee, Karrablast, Frillish, and Shelmet. I'm willing to offer a HA Butterfree, Oddish, Paras, Diglett, and Meowth for them (seeing as how you've already got a trade for Ekans), let me know what you think.

Yeah, business has been booming!
Hopefully my Hidden Ability collection will be completed soon, then I can share Hidden Abilities with everyone!
Everything you offered sounds great, I'll start breeding immediately.

too-weak

Grats on filling up more than a Pokedex of HA's (I counted 162 on your end)! Just hit the big 200 last night myself, so we both got a ways to go. Anyways I was wondering if you still needed a few.

I still need [HA for all please] (13)
Grimer (Poison Touch)
Pineco (Overcoat)
Skarmory (Weak Armor)
Burmy
Combee
Pansage
Panpour
Blitzle
Sawk
Sewaddle
Elgyem
Inkay
Hawlucha

I can offer (10+ Delibird special)
DELIBIRD! Got a Safari for it. So is there any special ball you'd like this present to be wrapped in?
95 Onix (Weak Armor->Sheer Force) NTC
96 Drowzee (Inner Focus)
98 Krabby (Sheer Force)
108 Lickitung (Cloud Nine)
115 Kangaskhan (Inner Focus)
118 Goldeen (Lightning Rod)
120 Staryu (Analytic)
Hoothoot (Tinted Lens)
161 Sentret (Frisk)
167 Spinarak (Sniper) [Dream Ball]

If you have trades setup for any I offered or if I made a mistake in what you had/needed, I can offer something else. I got plenty of others to pick from. If you want to split this into smaller trades since 13 is lot and I'd have no problem splitting this into smaller orders if you don't want to do so many all at once.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Grats on filling up more than a Pokedex of HA's (I counted 162 on your end)! Just hit the big 200 last night myself, so we both got a ways to go. Anyways I was wondering if you still needed a few.

I still need [HA for all please] (13)
Grimer (Poison Touch)
Pineco (Overcoat)
Skarmory (Weak Armor)
Burmy
Combee
Pansage
Panpour
Blitzle
Sawk
Sewaddle
Elgyem
Inkay
Hawlucha

I can offer (10+ Delibird special)
DELIBIRD! Got a Safari for it. So is there any special ball you'd like this present to be wrapped in?
95 Onix (Weak Armor->Sheer Force) NTC
96 Drowzee (Inner Focus)
98 Krabby (Sheer Force)
108 Lickitung (Cloud Nine)
115 Kangaskhan (Inner Focus)
118 Goldeen (Lightning Rod)
120 Staryu (Analytic)
Hoothoot (Tinted Lens)
161 Sentret (Frisk)
167 Spinarak (Sniper) [Dream Ball]

If you have trades setup for any I offered or if I made a mistake in what you had/needed, I can offer something else. I got plenty of others to pick from. If you want to split this into smaller trades since 13 is lot and I'd have no problem splitting this into smaller orders if you don't want to do so many all at once.

Everything you offered/want is great.
I might as well do it in one big order, since it's all going to get traded eventually anyway.
I have been breeding for 4 solid hours though, and I need to eat.
So I'm just going to take a little break then get right to breeding all that for you.

Minor notes:
- Preferably Poké Balls for females (males any ball is okay)
- All of the above Pokémon are Kalos native, correct?

I've got a Klutz Audino I can trade you for a Sheer Force Makuhita. I'll throw a PP Up on it if you'll help with a trade evo while we're trading.

EDIT: Everything completed quickly and as agreed.

Last edited:

too-weak

Some of the parents might have been from when I played through Black2 and/or Dream Radar, but I was planning to hatch eggs for all of those. So everything I'm sending will be Kalos native.

I can use Ditto to set the offsprings' ball to Pokeball. My Dittos are just 2-3 IVs off Safaris. I'm going to aim to have everything ready for Wednesday night, since I got a 15 hour day on Tuesday and plan to get to bed early on Monday.

USA Central Time zone here, so making this post at about 2:30PM on Sunday.

Hi, I saw your special for ORAS and I realized I have 5 PP Ups available I can trade to you! I'm interested in your HA Drilbur, Dratini, Chimchar, Fletchling, and Bunnelby!

Okay cool, just PM me when you are ready to go, I'll be on here on and off for the rest of the day!

Ulrik

Hi

I want to help you complete your collection of HA pokemon.

I have almost all of them.
I only need turtiwg, chimchar, piplup, torchic and treecko but female. And I was wondering if your timburr is in a dream ball, because I always try to have my HA pokemon in Dream ball if possible.

I already have available the following pokemon (all of them female in Dream ball):
Torkoal, Finneon, exeggcute, axew, dwebble, skitty, psyduck, chinchou, aerodactyl, togepi, zangoose.

Since I know it can take a long time I'm willing to trade 2 for one starter.

If any of those are not of your liking ask me if for another pokemon, I will most likely have it.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Hi

I want to help you complete your collection of HA pokemon.

I have almost all of them.
I only need turtiwg, chimchar, piplup, torchic and treecko but female. And I was wondering if your timburr is in a dream ball, because I always try to have my HA pokemon in Dream ball if possible.

I already have available the following pokemon (all of them female in Dream ball):
Torkoal, Finneon, exeggcute, axew, dwebble, skitty, psyduck, chinchou, aerodactyl, togepi, zangoose.

Since I know it can take a long time I'm willing to trade 2 for one starter.

If any of those are not of your liking ask me if for another pokemon, I will most likely have it.

I do not breed for gender or specific balls. I am far to busy with school to do so.

joredgar

I have Aeoradctyl with Unnerve, do you still need it? If so i'm interested in nidoran (male) with Hustle

Naemeria

Pokémon Breeder
Looking for:
Tentacool (Rain Dish)
Anorith (Swift Swim)
Burmy (Overcoat)
Shelmet (Overcoat)

Offering:
Magnemite (Analytic)
Onix (Weak Armor)
Lickitung (Cloud Nine)
Goldeen (Lightining Rod)
Staryu (Analytic)
Kabuto (Weak Armor)
Sentret (Frisk)
Kricketot (Run Away)
Patrat (Analytic)

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
I have Aeoradctyl with Unnerve, do you still need it? If so i'm interested in nidoran (male) with Hustle

I'll start breeding right away.

Looking for:
Tentacool (Rain Dish)
Anorith (Swift Swim)
Burmy (Overcoat)
Shelmet (Overcoat)

Offering:
Magnemite (Analytic)
Onix (Weak Armor)
Lickitung (Cloud Nine)
Goldeen (Lightining Rod)
Staryu (Analytic)
Kabuto (Weak Armor)
Sentret (Frisk)
Kricketot (Run Away)
Patrat (Analytic)

Sure thing. I'll take Kabuto, Sentret, Kricketot, and Patrat. I'll start breeding right away.

NovaPhoenix

Savvy Breeder
I'm back again. I see you have acquired few more that I'm looking for ^^ although I also see you have a long list of breeding ahead of you so no rush. I'm interested in Snorlax/Munchlax, Stantler, Barboach, Relicanth, Hippopotas, and Tirtouga. I'll offer Krabby, Hoothoot, Ariados, Masquerain, Swalot, and Snover in exchange. Let me know what you think.