• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WhyBuffet's Hidden Ability Trade Shop

What led you to this Hidden Ability trade shop?

• Followed a link in a signature

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Browsing the trade shop forum at random

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Was referred here by another user

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jersen

In-Game Name: Ares
Friend Code: 3325-3641-2772
Name(s) of Pokémon you are looking for: Female speed boost venipede
Name(s) of item(s) you will be trading: PP max
Time(s) Available to Trade: 7 - 12 pm on weeknights and weekends (actually: just tell me when it suits you).

TheMaster327

In-Game Name: James
Friend Code: 4656-6552-6957
Name(s) of Pokémon you are looking for: Female Shell Armor Turtwig (Adamant with Grassy Terrain if possible)
Name(s) of item(s) you will be trading: PP Max
Time(s) Available to Trade: Now or tomorrow if possible. Otherwise 9pm-12pm weeknights.

MoonSong

Frosty the Ninetales
In-Game Name: Blaze
Friend Code: 3067-6073-0812
Name(s) of Pokémon you are looking for: HA Smeargle, Froakie, and Fletchling
Name(s) of item(s) you will be trading: PP Max (Each Pokémon will be holding 1)
Time(s) Available to Trade: Tomorrow, 5:00-6:00 PM EDT

Any 'mon you're particularly interested in obtaining? Shiny or not shiny? As long as I can get it in ORAS, I'll trade you it.

vladone

In-Game Name: Vladimir
Friend Code: 2062-9149-7190
Name(s) of Pokémon you are looking for: Goldeen (with Lightningrod)
Name(s) of item(s) you will be trading: PP Max
Time(s) Available to Trade: Today until 20.00 pm, but not between 14.45 and 16.00 pm, I live in CET Time Zone

Blastonite

Dream Crusher
Hello. I am interested in 3 of your HA Pokemon so long as they are Female in Dreamball. I don't do item trades much so if you are interested in Bank Ball Pokemon then I think we can work something out. I'll check back about once a day for a response or you can PM or VM me.

CyberD888

Travelling Trader
In-Game Name: Zack
Friend Code:0920-0136-5687
Name(s) of Pokémon you are looking for: I assume 3 Pokemon per PP Max
Skiddo
Inkay
Spritzee
Durant
Heatmor
Pawniard
Tirtouga
Maractus
Basculin

So that makes 3 PP Max for 9 HAs
Name(s) of item(s) you will be trading: PP Max x3
Time(s) Available to Trade: Willing to accommodate to most hours

vividshock

In-Game Name: Bae B Gurl
Friend Code: 4699 - 9141 - 7140
Name(s) of Pokémon you are looking for:

Gible
Drillbur
Staryu

Name(s) of item(s) you will be trading: PP Max x1; Will be able to trade x3 PP Maxes if I'm able to get it within the next 2 hours
Time(s) Available to Trade: Next 3 hours on the day this was posted; will not be able to play the next day until 7:30pm PST

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
In-Game Name: GLad0s
Friend Code: 2105-8928-9693
Name(s) of Pokémon you are looking for: Moxie Bagon, Truant Durant, and Harvest Phantump
Name(s) of item(s) you will be trading: 1 PP Max
Time(s) Available to Trade: Weekday afternoons and evenings. UTC. 9:47 AM at time of posting.

Last edited:

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
This trade shop is closed indefinitely.

When Sun/Moon is released, and the 7th Gen Wi-Fi Center opens up on Serebii Forums, I will re-open a Hidden Ability trade shop there, with enhanced visuals and a cleaner layout.

Thank you everyone for your patronage over the years.