• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whyyyyyyyyyy!?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bankai22

I Lost My Diamond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Had Every Single Pokemon (except Hacked Ones)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!why!!!!!!!?!?!?1

TrombonCosmico

Vamo' lo' pibe' loco
Check under the bed, or in the kitchen, with the candlestick

Angel_TB

uhhh, what exactly are we supposed to reply here?

I'm sorry? you should keep track of your things? you lost almost $40? game over?

did you registered here just to let everyone know you lost your game?

Whyyyyyyyyyyy!?!?!?!?!?, I still dont understand man...

Aresol

Caring Wanderer
If you're not asking a question or starting some sort of constructive conversation then why even bother making a thread. It just wastes space and get's on certain peoples nerves.

??????

That guy.
Why do I care?

Shut your fucking mouth and stop complaining.

Pokemon Trainer 619

Pokemon Trainer 619
If u lost it look for it. Did u sign up just to whine about losing your game? to hell with u if u dont take care of your games. Shut up and close this thread pronto!! or should i call a mod?

scythemantis

Creepy crawly
I was sadder losing my Animal Crossing: Wild Word cartridge. I only bought a DS for Animal Crossing and Pokemon, and my AC cartridge never left my system until I swapped it out for Pearl. I had the game in a zipper pocket of my vest (yeah, I wear a vest) the entire four months that I was still playing pearl before I noticed it was just gone, and I had traveled so much in the meantime that it could be anywhere.

Just because you CAN make technology super-tiny, doesn't always mean you should. They really need to have a loop on these games so you can attach a keychain, or something.

Then again, maybe it simply destroyed itself in horror after what I did to it.

scythemantis

Creepy crawly
I was sadder losing my Animal Crossing: Wild Word cartridge. I only bought a DS for Animal Crossing and Pokemon, and my AC cartridge never left my system until I swapped it out for Pearl. I had the game in a zipper pocket of my vest (yeah, I wear a vest) the entire four months that I was still playing pearl before I noticed it was just gone, and I had traveled so much in the meantime that it could be anywhere.

Just because you CAN make technology super-tiny, doesn't always mean you should. They really need to have a loop on these games so you can attach a keychain, or something.

Then again, maybe it simply destroyed itself in horror after what I did to it.

Kacho

You are next.
the OP don't even bother coming back to tell us if he had found it...

Like someone said, look in those area
Look under your bed
check every piece of clothing that you own
check everywhere in the house that you would walk by
check your backyard if yo played outside
check your parents' cars (well, i don't know how many parents you have in this dark age, but i am just telling you to check the cars)
check your jackets and pants pockets
check your bed, had i mentioned this before?

assassin oates

Shut up mokuba
It's either:

The 1st place you look: so just look there and no-where else

The last place you look: It will be the last place you look because after you find it you wan't be looking for it.

Djura

99% chance to hit
I Lost My Diamond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Had Every Single Pokemon (except Hacked Ones)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!why!!!!!!!?!?!?1
Cry me a river. Get over it you goddamn baby. It's just a game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.