• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wi-Fi Plaza Games - Like or Hate?

Which Plaza Game do you like BEST?

• ALL of them!

Votes: 22 9.9%
  • Swalot Plop (the one with the balls . . . er, berries)

Votes: 67 30.2%
  • Wobbuffet Pop (the one with balloons and WYNAUTS)

Votes: 10 4.5%
  • Mime Jr. Top (the one with balancing on a ball)

Votes: 59 26.6%
  • None / Haven't played any yet

Votes: 64 28.8%

• Total voters

Juuchan17

<--- For the win
Well, since I didn't see a thread about these anywhere on here, I thought I might as well start one. (Mods: If this is in the wrong section, just move it. Thanks!)

Okay, I've been quite addicted to the Wi-Fi Plaza and playing Plaza Games both in the Plaza and against friends in Wi-Fi Club. All of them are quite fun, but even the one I don't like is getting so addictive that I can't help playing it.

So, in case you don't know the basics of the games, here they are.

===================

;317; Swalot Plop:

Hurling berries at a Swalot for points. Pretty simple.

I like this one, and I've gotten to me pretty good at it. I don't like how the "berries" look more like balls - that's my only gripe about this game.

Thanks to this game, I would so buy a Swalot trash can.

;202; Wobbuffet Pop:

Blow up balloons and avoid the Wynauts while you pump air. Sounds simple but it's not.

I swear, there's a conspiracy about those WYNAUTS. They'll randomly just steal your air right in front of you. I think that when you play in the Plaza, you have to get more than 10 balloons popped altogether in order to upgrade your Tap Toy, but it's very, very hard to even reach 10. (I've been lucky enough to reach 10 balloons with one other person on Wi-Fi Club, but we haven't gotten to more than that with a full game yet.)

I hate this game with a passion, but I can't help but to play it . . . blame the Wynauts. (I think I know a couple of people on here would get what I mean.)

;439; Mime Jr. Top:

Keep the Mime Jr. toy balanced on a ball. Easy-peasy, ya'll.

This is very fun. Perhaps, this is my favorite game of the three because I've gotten perfect scores on it (I think you can only get it if your Mime Jr. says balanced the entire time.) both in the Plaza and in Wi-Fi Club. I love the distractions of the fireworks and spotlights, but it's pretty easy to play.

So, what about you guys? Tell about your experiences with these games and which ones you like or dislike. Let's discuss!

- Juuchan17

Surfing_Pikachu

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
SWALOT POP IS THE BEST> i always keep throwing balls in teh hole XD and i usually win alot from doing that

Juuchan17

<--- For the win
Wow, I'm not surprised that everyone seems to like Swalot Plop. It is fun and pretty easy to play. The Wobbuffet Pop is rather hard and . . . quite pointless since it's all about teamwork than who's the best.

Thanks for your responses so far!

- Juuchan17

Draknir

Fear the Deer
I personally like the Mime Jr. Top. Its the one I usually go to when I'm in the Plaza.

Harkett

whatisthisidonteven
The only one that isnt a disater is the Swalot game

Lady Umbreon

I think when the devs were making Wobbuffet Pop they thought to themselves: "Okay, every player can get a power-up from this one. How do we balance that? I know - make it impossible to win! YAAAAAY!!!" [waves arms like happy Muppet]

My favorite is Swalot Plop. I don't mind that the "berries" look like balls because for me it adds to the carnival atmosphere.

Baton Passer

Bzzzzzzzzzzt!
Plop, top, BUFFET!!!!!

My fav is the Wobbuffet pump thingy, I mean really, it isn't that hard if you use the wynauts.
P.S. The wynauts give you more air if your air goes through when it is on your button. One pump pops! LOL!

Dragon Rules

No longer trading.
Mime Jr. Top!!! I always won at that game, lose at Swalot Plop.

evandeck

The weekly survey never shows the results. Nintendo fails to fix it.

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Mime Jr. Top is my favorite game, and Swalot Plop as well. I doubt anyone has ever won Wobbuffet Pop, though....

Harkett

whatisthisidonteven
The weekly survey is garbage, it isn't updated efficiently.

Emerald 2006

My fav is Mime Jr. Top!
I am SO Dragon Rules! I ALWAYS lose @ Swalot Plop!

Last edited:

Jolley

Swalot Plop, I just dont find the other ones to be as entertaining.

EmpressMyuu

I've gotten pretty good at Mime Jr. Top and almost always win so that one's become my favorite. Swalot Plop, while I have yet to win, is very entertaining because it definitely looks either like a carnival game or an arcade-type game like you might find at somewhere like Chuck E. Cheese. I've won once at Wobbuffet Pop but it's tough on my hand and there's almost never enough people to join in (you're much more likely to get somewhere on that game if all four slots are filled).

Alloute

Not Banned
To be honest....they are horrible, there is no real reward for winning and the games last like 30 seconds....

drake13

Ryukishi
i really like the mime jr. top because it's so easy...for me...XD

willischong

I love the mine jr. top. I've gotten perfect scores about 80% of the time unless the glitch (where the mine jr. is super big) appears.

Juuchan17

<--- For the win
My fav is the Wobbuffet pump thingy, I mean really, it isn't that hard if you use the wynauts.
P.S. The wynauts give you more air if your air goes through when it is on your button. One pump pops! LOL!

Really??? I thought they were EVIL! hahaha. I'll have to try that out tomorrow when I go on Wi-Fi Club with my friends . . . Thanks!

The most I've gotten has been 10 balloons popped (two people!), but I've never been able to get more than 7 or 8 in the Plaza with a full group. We always though it was a conspiracy because we got disconnected when we were close to getting 10 popped. XD

- Juuchan17