• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wi-Fi Plaza Games - Like or Hate?

Which Plaza Game do you like BEST?

• ALL of them!

Votes: 22 9.9%
  • Swalot Plop (the one with the balls . . . er, berries)

Votes: 67 30.2%
  • Wobbuffet Pop (the one with balloons and WYNAUTS)

Votes: 10 4.5%
  • Mime Jr. Top (the one with balancing on a ball)

Votes: 59 26.6%
  • None / Haven't played any yet

Votes: 64 28.8%

• Total voters

Josh1234

Soul Sliver FTW!!!!!
i like the swalot one it was the first one i played

Mega Steelix

Mega Evolved
The wifi plaza is ok. Swalot Plop was the easiest by far to win. I just wish they would have allowed you to trade/battle with the people there. Treat it like a random battle from Revolution.

spacialrend_palkia

Deity of Space
I like the swalot game the most. I always get first place when I play that game. I don't really get the wobbuffet game. I just push the wobbuffet down without even paying attention to the top screen. If you only have 2 players in that game, it becomes harder to win.

Nidoprince

Swalot Plop FTW!!!

Selfdestruct Togepi

Fangirls Beware!
Mostly the Mime jr one, its the only one which I can actually win at!

Digimast

Master of pokémon
I love the one with Mime Jr. it's my best and favourite! Some people say there's a glitch but it never happened to me. I just dont understand the wobbuffet. Some times the baloon isn't big and pops and others it's huge and don't want to pop. And what are the Wynauts for?

My favorite game is Mime Jr. Top!
I just find it the most entertaining.
Gives me something to do when I'm super bored. :p

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
It all seems kinda pointless too me...but...maybe that's because I'm a nut...
and i don't have friends with DS's.

80p

i think the swalot on is best but of course i only played them each a couple times, i must say the plaza is pretty sweet though