• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wi-Fi Plaza Games - Like or Hate?

Which Plaza Game do you like BEST?

• ALL of them!

Votes: 22 9.9%
  • Swalot Plop (the one with the balls . . . er, berries)

Votes: 67 30.2%
  • Wobbuffet Pop (the one with balloons and WYNAUTS)

Votes: 10 4.5%
  • Mime Jr. Top (the one with balancing on a ball)

Votes: 59 26.6%
  • None / Haven't played any yet

Votes: 64 28.8%

• Total voters
Wobbuffet Pop is my favorite because I got to 10 on my first try with only one other person. I suck at everything else though.

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
I liked all of them, but I haven't played them once. *connects to Wi-Fi*

itsme

(ノ@皿@)ノ ~ lolwut?
The games are alright but the balloon toy is the best-est.

mime jr. top was the only game i came in first on

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
The Mime Jr one is the best. Wobboffet Pop is horrible. The Swalot one is okay, but not great.

Calm PokeMaster

I am yet to get my Wi-Fi connection set.

Probably be ready by December........

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
My only favorite game in the Wi-Fi plaza is Wobbufet Pop. I kind of like the other two games, but I find they get boring a lot quicker.

I don't like any of them that much to consider which one is best.

So, none.

shaq-attack

.:~:._.:~:.
It shows the results... >_>
Yeah it shows the results, some people just don't vote. :/

I love the Mime Jr. one, I almost always win.
The Swalot one is okay, I guess.
But the Wobbuffet one is so confusing, I cannot understand what the heck I'm supposed to be doing.

I wish they had more than just 3 games though.

Torpoleon

I like Mime Jr. Top, the best. Swalot Plop is a close second, though.

dawsoc

Yes, I'm still alive
swalot pop is my favorite,and easy,i haven't won,but it's fun

Melloyu

I don't hate the plaza but don't like it either, but the swalot game is the funniest of them all

kirby8933083

mai husbando
I used to like the Mime Jr. game but I've gotten a better hand at the Swallot Berry game, where I actually have a good chance at winning against people. ;D I simply don't understand the Wobbuffet game. Plus it's a group effort, so even if you're good you could end up with someone like me on that game. orz I've made a lot of people lose the chance at an up-grade there.

dslayer23

Pokémon Master
Swalot Plop all the way!! The other two games are just...impossible for me to win at.