• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wi-fi qustions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunda Night

Manaphy Egg owner
A DS, and I think a wireless modem. Not too sure.

effervescence

Resident Techy
Yeah, you'll have to get online if you're gonna stay a mile apart. So, either some form of wireless Internet access in each of your houses, or possibly a bicycle.

Raine_Skylock

FINAL FANTASY XII
go with the bicycle. LOL!!

anyway.... you need a Wireless router that's already connected in your home, a wireless internet connection, the friend code of your friend.

if you dont have a wireless router, try buying the Nintendo USB Flash Adaptor.

Have fun in trading!!

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
1-2 Ds and Diamond Or Pearl
2-Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector ( Connected To 2 Computers )
3-High Speed Internet ( DSL-Modem )

That's All xD

pokenoob

I have a qustion, me and my friend live about a mile and a half away from each other, what do we need to trade and stuff?

legs ;)

ok now for my old man rant lol "when i was these kids age i had to walk 7miles to the local library, up and down hills through inclement weather and that was just one way!!"

effervescence

Resident Techy
Yeah, or you could just do it the way we did it back in the day: trade and battle at recess. ^_^ How good of a friend is this that you're trying to keep him at a distance like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.