• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wi-Fi Team (Diamond)

ManaphyMaster

EternityLeague Owner
Diamond Wi-Fi Team

DiNozzo (Weavile);461;
Ice Beam
Shadow Ball
Dark Pulse
Blade Test

Abby (Gaburaisu);445;
Dragon Dive
Crunch
Earthquake
Surf

Lucy (Rentoraa);405;
Discharge
Thunder Fang
Crunch
Thunderbolt

Gibbs (Goukazaru);392;
Flame Wheel
Flare Drive
Flamethrower
Focus Bomb

Rikki ( Dotatios);389;
Giga Drain
Razor Leaf
Leaf Storm
Crunch

Noel (Enperuto);395;
Hydro Pump
Drill Peck
Bubblebeam
Metal Claw

I'll don't know what hold items I'll have yet

sikorski

pokemon master
this team seems pretty promising, my only suggestion is to give your infernape some other type of moves. he has all fire moves except his last move. i like your weavile alot though

sikorski

pokemon master
this team seems pretty promising, my only suggestion is to give your infernape some other type of moves. he has all fire moves except his last move. i like your weavile alot though

Rikki ( Dotatios
Giga Drain
Razor Leaf
Leaf Storm
Crunch

i make my torttera a physical tank. so I would go with the grass healing move
outrage for type coverage, earthquake and wood hammer, ive won alot of battles wit this

windsong

WEST SIDE
This isn't a competitive team. It needs EVs, natures, items, etc. to even stand up to a tenth of the teams out there. In addition, Garchomp is Uber, so you have to replace him.

Read some of the guides on Effort Values, there are tons of them out there. Then you should probably repost the team with that info.

edit: I didn't realize how long ago this was from; it was bumped by the guy who posted above me. And Mye, I really have no idea what you're talking about.

Last edited:

Mye

Someone has to win..
Amazing how eevee always gets to these posts, and then I tend to find the interesting flaws. Ground, ice, fighting. Those are the 3 weaknesses which kill your team. Sad part is that most teams pack pkmn who tend to have those moves. Azelf instead of weavile, and I'll let the others give the remaining changes.