• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wi-fi Team Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZekromV

Light Sage
I've always relied on brute strength for my pokemon and I always got by. Now, when I go on Wi-fi, I always lose. I need suggestions to improve my existing team, although I can only use non-legendary pokemon, and my access to other games is very limited, so I can only use pokemon from Pokemon White Version. Note: Level is not important since I go down to 50 anyway on Wi-fi. My existing team is as follows..

Samurott
Nature: Brave
Ability:Torrent

Ice Beam
Slash
Surf
Hydro Cannon

Excadrill
Nature:Timid
Ability:Sand Rush

Horn Drill
Earthquake
Swords Dance
Sandstorm

Darmanitan
Nature:Quirky
Ability:Zen Mode

Thrash
Belly Drum
Flare Blitz
Hammer Arm

Wailord
Nature: Calm
Ability: Oblivious

Dive
Bounce
Hydro Pump
Waterfall

Musharna
Nature:Impish
Ability: Telepathy

Dream Eater
Lucky Chant
Psybeam
Hypnosis

Braviary
Nature:Serious
Ability:Keen Eye

Fly
Sky Drop (Plan on turning into Brave Bird once it levels up)
Superpower
Air Slash

Note: No items because I thought I'd get advice on that.

Please rate and help!

SomeoneIGuess

?Hu Hsilaciryl
Read this

Wow I gotta remember that link. Better than typing out the Staraptor thing i did last time just so that I could get the Description and EVs outta that last guy.
Click on "EVs" to find out what those are if the White font and underlining didn't give it away.

[Reserved for when you have posted EVs and Description]

Read this

Wow I gotta remember that link. Better than typing out the Staraptor thing i did last time just so that I could get the Description and EVs outta that last guy.
Click on "EVs" to find out what those are if the White font and underlining didn't give it away.

[Reserved for when you have posted EVs and Description]

I like minimodding because it makes me do less work!

Status
Not open for further replies.