• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wi-Fi trading question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manjot

Scizor is my Bishie
I don't get this wi-fi trading. Because I just heard of it.

So how does it work and what system do you need to trade? I hear people say DS or a Wii.
Can you use Diamond a Pearl to trade or only Battle Revolution or what?
Can someone explain it to me?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Rakurai

DS

You just register the friend code of the person you wish to trade with, (And they do the same), and then you can trade with each other, no matter where you're located, provided you're both at a WiFi hotspot.

Alternatively, you can use the GTS, which doesn't require friend codes, whereyou can request a Pokemon in exchange for another, and take the requests that others have put up. Although the GTS has a tendency to have a lot of hacked Pokemon on it. But that's no issue if you don't care about those.

Last edited:

Manjot

Scizor is my Bishie
So you need like any special cables to hook up to the internet? Or a special item?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.