• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

wich game was better?

which is better!!!

• FR/LG

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • R/S/E

Votes: 18 78.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
my bro and i both disagree on witch game is better so i decided to make a poll and let you guys decide.

Falco320

The Golden summit!!

Princess Reina

lalala....
LG/FR

R/S/E is the biggest crap I have ever played.
- too short
- boring Towns
- crappy evil teams (I like Team Magma/Aqua in the show, but in the game
they have only few Members)
- boring and weak rival
- horrible music
- too many legendarys.

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
my bro only has saphire and he want to know wich would you rather play saphire or FR/LG

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
R/S/E because of the new pokemon. I was playing FR/LG and apart from the Sevii islands I felt like I had done everything before... FR/LG were awesome games though...

Quaggy

-l-(.___.)-l-
r/s/e new region and pokemon and the magma/aqua leader is my favortie game music.
Also emerald had the Battle frontier,almost endless battling. Funnest addition ever better than Sevii islands, imo

Azelf of Cruxis

| Ancient Chaos |
R/S/E. Emerald was great.. I've got about 600-something hours on mine.

DaMike52

Banned
I liked the R/S/E a ton better. It had a lot more diversity in its landscape than FR/LG. It felt like whenever I went down the next route there was another pokemon to scout out for. For me, FR/LG just felt like work and the E4 in that one was difficult for me. Though Team Rocket had better hideouts.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
R/S/E is best becuase of the new region and pokemon :D