• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

wich is beter Blaziken or Infernape

wich is beter Blaziken or Infernape

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

toaguy101

scizor master
;392;here give everyone your reason for choice;257;

Centipod128

Blaziken Definenly, just because he laerns brave bird, Flare Blitz, and Sky Uppercut.

Joe.

Ummmm Infernape easily.

Just look at it's stats and moves compared to Blaziken.

Who needs Brave Bird? Infernape can use Grass Knot...and it also learns Flare Blitz, Close Combat > Sky Uppercut.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
As of the 5th generation, Blaziken because it gets Speed Boost.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Definietely infernape its stats are so much better

Only its speed... Blaziken beats it in everything else. Oh, except their defenses have a difference of one point in Infernape's favour.

Blaziken has been my favourite Pokemon since it was introduced. I've always liked his look and Blaze Kick and Sky Uppercut have alwasy been cool moves to me.

Last edited:

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Blaziken, wins in the looks department and it's moves and stats aren't all that bad, it's atk is higher than ape plus yeah his new speed boost ability will surpass any fire starter I believe.

Last edited:

Skydra

Blazken is cooler. Infernape is my least favorite 4th gen starter evo. Infernape is proven to be stronger, but it looks ugly. Just like Enboar.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Blaziken, it's a better Pokémon IMO and I just love it.

Pikawho?

(five15)
Between the two, Blaziken is easily my favorite. He's the original fire-fighting starter whereas Infernape is a knockoff (which seems to be a trend with Emboar's appearance). Blaziken just plain looks cooler. Save for the speed stat, as mentioned previously, Blaziken actually has higher stats in both attack stats and hp and both have close enough defenses. Yeah, Blaziken got screwed out of learning close combat, but he's still better in my book.

toaguy101

scizor master
i have to say blaziken cuz hes awesome stronger in every way (except speed but he will get speed boost ability in dreamworld) so blaziken all the way.

toaguy101

scizor master
oh and dont forget to vote with the poll thing at the top of the page

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
Right now, It's Infernape, all thanks to his movepool and speed, as Blaziken cannot compare.
Blaziken will be better in the 5th gen, thanks to his dream world ability. About time our big chicken pecks out the competition.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I would love to say blaziken, but infernape is better. But I favor blaziken over infernape. Blaziken's just cool.

iMemory

Infernape is it has way more moves to use and its fast but yeah blaziken will be getting better woo

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Blaziken is awesome...my first real pokemon that i loved but in fact Infernape has better moves choices and is just superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.