• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

wich is the best starter

wich is the best in your eye's

• carizard

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • venasuar

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • blastoise

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
ok so i want to know what you guy's think is the best starter,that way i could start my game all over.

edit:sorry i missed spelled charizard.;006;

Last edited:

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
id say pick bulbasaur...not cause its my fav(it is) but it can easily beat gyms 1 and 2

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
thanks any more advice.

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
not realy its my bro's.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
...well ok i was gonna tell you to try and trade a good water type over so you can beat the rivals charmander(if you choose bulba)

but a sandshrew or geodude will do

Kooscannon

I've got a thing for Blastoise. My current specimen rocks (you can see it for yourself in my party topic).

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
i realy want to see the top starter.

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
wow u real like bulbasuar;001;

Zynthrie

Old Schooler
Squirtle's who I'd pick. Squirtle aren't difficult to raise and they can beat alot of the gyms. Also, it can learn Ice Beam for taking out Grass Types.

spoff

I would pick charmander, charizard is so good! mines level 40 and i'm only up to S.S. Anne.

mudkip-max

<<The Best
Squirtle it wont let u down:)

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
wow i realy thought people were going to choose charizard more than anything else.

Keegan™

Charizard It might not satrt out good but it makes you catch more pokemon and you have a pretty decent team! :D

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
wow i realy thought people were going to choose charizard more than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.