• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wich pokémon do you hate the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
glad you asked >:)
first of all I really, really, really hat arceus!!! he's ugly looks like s h i t. he thinks he's the god of pokemon but he is the weakest and dumbest pokemon evaaar!!!
also I hate brelooms!

Love th Breloom, embrace the Breloom

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
But I can say this, nothing is more annoying than the paraflinchers *glares at Jirachi and Togekiss* Makes you wanna throw your DS to a wall

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
first of all I really, really, really hat arceus!!! he's ugly looks like s h i t. he thinks he's the god of pokemon but he is the weakest and dumbest pokemon evaaar!!!

No he doesn't; Arceus doesn't talk, and nobody ever calls him "the God of All Pokémon" except for fans who misinterpret the mythology. And in terms of Base Stat Totals, he is the strongest.

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!!!!???!! you guys are crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
also paraflinchers are annoying.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Agreed w/ Stunfisk
Trubbish/Garbordor and Febass takes the cake as well

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
arceus!!!!

What do you have against Arceus? He's better looking than Darkrai and Palkia. Don't forget Black/White Kyurem looked like a failed Mewtwo experiment

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
What do you have against Arceus? He's better looking than Darkrai and Palkia. Don't forget Black/White Kyurem looked like a failed Mewtwo experiment

I hate him so much! that's your opinion :p mines different (no offense)

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
I think that the worst-looking Pokémon is... Machop. Or Burmy. I'm also not a huge fan of Oshawott.

So guys who do you think is the worst looking Pokemon?? According to me the worst looking pokemon is Dunsparce
;206; ;206; ;206;

Dunsparce is both cute and amazing.

And I think that Darkrai and Palkia both look better than Arceus and that Black and White Kyurem's designs are flawless (and look nothing like Mewtwo), and so the wheel spins on... :p

Last edited:

xDWarrior

That garbage bag one. Eech! I don't like Pokemon that aren't at least somewhat organic in nature. Like I can see how a thing of sludgy ooze would make sense, but not a living garbage bag.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
That garbage bag one. Eech! I don't like Pokemon that aren't at least somewhat organic in nature. Like I can see how a thing of sludgy ooze would make sense, but not a living garbage bag.

It's Muk in a garbadge bag! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.