• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wich pokémon do you hate the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TanBun

I'm back :3
Wich pokémon do you hate the most?

I don't like the legendaries( they look awful and come, on play fair and use normal ppokemon)except Zapdos, Articuno, Suicune, Ho-Oh,Mesprit, and Shaymin Sky.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
I hate... Baby Pokémon (and I really had to think on that answer, because honestly, I don't think I really hate any Pokémon; just generally dislike or find largely uninteresting). Baby Pokémon are probably at the bottom of the latter category.

shytende

Gurdurr.
Timbur and Conkeldur doesn't looks nice, but Gurdurr is even worse.
And contrary to Stunfisk, it doesn't have anything interresing about it.

carboncopy

(-) (-) (-) (-)
1) Zubat - Hate that cry. Been hearing that cry since the time I entered Mt Moon to the time I exited Mt Coronet.
2) Scraggy - Just something about expandable pants and the fact that they are used by Team Plasma.

It's not the designs that make me hate them but, more the way the poke's behaviors are presented in the games.

..oh and Watchog. Those eyes give me nightmares >.<

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Terrakion,Zubat,Charizard(I know I'm gonna get heat for this...no pun intended), Serperior, Ferrothorn, Gliscor, and *growls* Whimsicott...

PokemonTrainerKaden

Baby pokemon are the only ones I dislike. I don't hate any pokemon, but I dislike the designs of the baby pokemon, except for azuril and igglybuff.

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
I usually don't hate, but surely I have dislikes like Jigglypuff line, Jynx, rattata line.

I don't really hate any Pokemon but I do happen to dislike some

-Burmy: Pretty useless and are only special to appear in any area
-Combee: Esp. the males.D:
-Spinda: Hoenn's Route 113's full of them in these grass patches.
-Machamp: Dynamic Punch Spammage
-Swablu: I tried training one at a weak level and it's really hard TBH due to sucky moves like Fury Attack
-Piplup: Anime-wise, I would rather listen to Lavender Town music at full blast than hearing it speak.>_<
-Feebas: Hard to find due to the dumb tiles and if it doesn't evolve to Milotic than it's usleless, on offense to my level 66. Feebas fromRuby although I can still evolve her in Black Version.:D
-Kami Trio: I prefer the Musketdeer trio/quartet over these guys, this trio feels unnecessary to have around.
-Buneary: I don't care on how ppl find it cute over Dawn's Buneary hitting on Pikachu, to me, I think it's a little over the top, like Amy Rose to Sonic.-.-
-Emboar: Prefer its pre-evos over and I don't think it's that good in battle.:/

OnceDone

I don't really hate any Pokemon, but I dislike Burmy for sure. That thing is hideous. Oh, and Jynx is creepy as hell.

Colt45

Cobalt
Oh, and Jynx is creepy as hell.

THIS! I hate Jynx with a passion she creeps me out soo much, always has. There are lots of other pokemon I hate, but I've covered them in other threads before, go check those out.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Jynx is by far my most hated Pokemon. Just... WHY?!
A close second would be the Kami Trio.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I don't get why everyone has a problem with Jynx? I've ued her in 1st through 3rd gen and she's awesome.
I for got to add Jirachi and Blissey on my list

Roy9

Sinnoh Master
I think I like every Pokemon, except for Illumise and Volbeat, because they're really ugly and stupid.

Colt45

Cobalt
I think I like every Pokemon, except for Illumise and Volbeat, because they're really ugly and stupid.

I agree, I've always considered Volbeat & Illumise just about the pinnacle of ugliness lol.

SKyLineR32

Master Weasel
For me, hate is too strong a word. I appreciate just about every Pokemon, even if I dislike them. But one Pokemon I dislike is Beheeyem. Its design is just too bizzare for me.

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
glad you asked >:)
first of all I really, really, really hat arceus!!! he's ugly looks like s h i t. he thinks he's the god of pokemon but he is the weakest and dumbest pokemon evaaar!!!
also I hate brelooms!

Colt45

Cobalt
glad you asked >:)
first of all I really, really, really hat arceus!!! he's ugly looks like s h i t. he thinks he's the god of pokemon but he is the weakest and dumbest pokemon evaaar!!!
also I hate brelooms!

Actually, he has the highest BST of any pokemon,and the ability to be whatever type he wants.... i agree with you on Breloom though

Status
Not open for further replies.