• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wierd Moment's

Chrono Mew

Chronos-itis
Basically say some wierd moments

1) me and a Meditite kept on passing around the same rock XD
Meditite 1 threw Rock at Raichu
Raichu threw Rock at Meditite 2
Meditite 2 threw Rock at Meditite 1
(Repeat this about 5 times!)

Weavile lover23

<-Pure Evil
Mine is
squirtle used bite on carvahna 1
carvahna 1 used bite on carvahna 2
carvahna 2 used bite on squirtle
(repeat 3 times)

Dynamic Mimiroll

Here is an exchange I witnessed while journeying through Joyous Tower in hopes of recruiting two Smoochum and a Skitty.

Kecleon used Fury Swipes!
Skitty took 19 damage! Skitty took 22 damage!
Skitty's Cute Charm infatuated Kecleon!
Skitty used Doubleslap!
Kecleon took 1 damage! Kecleon took 1 damage! Kecleon took 1 damage! Kecleon took 1 damage! Kecleon took 1 damage!
Kecleon is infatuated with Skitty!
Skitty used Doubleslap!
Kecleon took 1 damage! Kecleon took 1 damage! Kecleon took 1 damage! Kecleon took 1 damage! Kecleon took 1 damage!
Skitty used Doubleslap!
Skitty used Doubleslap!
Skitty used Sing!
Kecleon fell asleep!
Kecleon is no longer infatuated! Kecleon is fast asleep!
Skitty used Attract!
Kecleon became infatuated!
(About 35 painful turns later... >_<)
Kecleon woke up!
Kecleon used Scratch!
Skitty took 23 damage! Skitty was defeated!
Yes! Skitty wants to join the party! ^_^

It was really annoying, but it was worth it to get the Skitty. The entire time, my two Smoochum were sitting there watching in horror, refusing to get anywhere near that Skitty. XD

LocoUser16

Beware the Tobybro!
I had a moment when I was training in the Constrictor Maze with Glalie. So this Tentacool walks up to me and uses Supersonic. Fearing I might kill my partners, I used Powder Snow, only to have everyone, including Glalie, killed.

I also was training in the Hydro Maze, and since I had Icy Wind+Powder Snow, I decided to use it to free my Cacnea from the Poliwag that was damaging, only to have killed it with Icy Wind

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
I once had a thing similar to DM's except with a silver spike...lol, so funny.

large_numbers

Meditite used bide!
Azurill used splash
Azurill used splash
Azurill used splash
Meditite can't take it any more! 0 damage lol

BlissKyogre

Imma flyin potato!
Gorbyss used Agility!
Kingdra used Agility!
'Soandso' used Agility!
Me: **** you agility
*gets owned by a bunch of agility using Meatheads*

and from that day on, i hated agility.

Gigaguy373

salamence picked up wailord
slamence threw wailord
scott recieved 1835 damage

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
Raichu (me) and my Porygon friend finds a Ditto sleeping and beat it up, first time I beat a Ditto in its true form.

LocoUser16

Beware the Tobybro!
I remember I was on Kecleon's mat, and I passed an attack to Kecleon, and he defeated the enemy. Then I realized he was following me! He followed me thorugh the entire floor. Isn't that awesome?

Bronze_Dragon

Lopunny's puns pwn.
I had a moment a lot like Dynamic Mimiroll, instead the victim to the wild Skitty was my Cubone, Baki.

It took like 20-something turns. :'(