• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wierd thing on Metroid Prime

Guitar dude bill

It's here, it's near
http://img363.imageshack.us/my.php?image=metroidprimescreenshotwc7.jpg
I took this photo of Metroid Prime. It says "Hunter Metroid ds" and Hunters is for the DS, but Prime was released before Hunters AND the DS, so this doesn't make sense.

Oh, and I didn't use Action Replay or any other cheating device. This is no fake screenshot. This is something unusual I saw. I purchased Metroid Prime (used copy at Game I believe) about a year ago - Hunters must've been announced back then.

This is very strange. "Hunter Metroid" would've made sense, but the ds part makes it unusual.

Any idea why this happened.

EDIT: The image takes a long time to load

This is very strange. "Hunter Metroid" would've made sense, but the ds part makes it unusual.
I agree. When did you buy that copy of Prime? I don't ever remember it saying that on mine. But then again, it was a small while ago, and I probably wasn't paying attention anyway...

Humph...

Humph...............
I think the Space Pirates in the game were just code-naming the Hunter metroid. They do that with a lot of things in the game.

Kaid

Rainbow Trainer
Phazon mines. "Hunter Metroid (what) DS (which one) is showing signs of increced instability and a heightened immunity to cold dampening fields"

Steve

revelations1 17
It's just their designation of a certain Metroid, as was stated.

Speaking of wierd things in Metroid Prime, in the Impact Crater, look at the white stones near the wall that you climb up. They're teeth. =O

kingboo30

Dynamo Trainer
http://img363.imageshack.us/my.php?image=metroidprimescreenshotwc7.jpg
I took this photo of Metroid Prime. It says "Hunter Metroid ds" and Hunters is for the DS, but Prime was released before Hunters AND the DS, so this doesn't make sense.

EDIT: The image takes a long time to load

That's a Space pirate log. Since I'm assuming you scanned some logs, then you should know that they give everything a label. Hunter Metroid ds is a specific Hunter Metroid. They use Metroids in experiments. Get the picture?