• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wifi Battle video logs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klaus™

Banned
I decided to make this after a while, to be modeled after BH's PO log replay thread. some people cant use PO, whether due to parent issues, or computer issues, and instead do wifi. i am one of those. just as much fun and excitement on wifi as PO, if not more, as ive heard of and experienced more hax on PO than wifi *cough* Psilo *cough*. please, share the codes of your battles, so we may all enjoy them. preferably real, competitive battles, not using only your favorites *cough* gen-unners *cough*. try to include a reason why its so good, and if you hve any questions as to how to get the codes or how to view, vm me and ill answer them.

ill start off with an amazing battle between me and Psilo, a good friend of mine who i rarely beat. a little hax on my side, but hey, cant complain. gliscor sweep baby! the code is: 10-80687-07699

alright. use this site if you positively absolutely cannot use your ds wifi: http://vsplayer.pokecheck.org/

just put the battle code in the box and look at the magic.

AwesomeReshiram93

THE MANNIS ARISES
A Random Matchup battle with my OU team. I barely managed to win this one if it hadn't been for my Hippowdon.
26-39850-85713 (Its pretty long)

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
The video above is down.

But here's a pretty epic battle between the OP and I with randomly chosen teams.
You don't see dusknoir sweep often :)

84-09866-56955

EDIT: Just wanted to note that we both chose teams for this one completely blindly to make things more fun.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
A battle I had with he who posted above me. It was a good feeling that my first team I ever made could care this well against one of my clans best battlers, and once again, really good game dude.

54-24021-49819

Might make this into a war story later to explain what was going through my head

NoteLobo

Banned
Here are the video's. Still kicking myself about the first one. Last two turns. Should have Bullet Punched to ruin Focus Sash and SuperPower would have Koed. GG anyways.

Battle 1
36-03893-20480
Fail. Could have won.

Second Battle.
80-72623-92911
Dusklops screwed him. Two important Koes before it went down. Glad I used it over Jelicent

Battle 3
17-11900-06957
Defensive Scrafty took quite a few beatings and took out a bunch of pokemon. But Offensive Ferrothorn won it in the end.

GG Shadow. Excellent battles.

Just reposting my Clan War battles. Will start to post my other videos here too. Glad you made this Klaus.

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
This thread doesn't get enough activity.

Durant doing more work:
56-38289-57791 (who said it couldn't take down Palkia?)
27-32199-88275

Porygon-2 Walling a whole team:
77-63331-35866

A bit of trolling with Gengar
82-69459-85190

And one more battle with the same team just for good measure
89-61512-80941

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
Not what I meant at all. I use both :D I just meant I know of plenty of wifi users who haven't contributed to this thread.

But yeah, Durant is great. I just recently discovered his sheer power and have used him frequently, as you can see in the above videos (and the one dark lord posted a few posts up).
That was an interesting glitch :eek:

Pretty fun battle from earlier:
28-22011-16997

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
A battle I had with the op, I decided to play it safe instead of out predicting him for once. It payed off when he got a max followed by min damage roll that changed the game entirely

46-42996-34044

He completely outplayed me early game, but I think he got over confident and my Ttar pulled me ahead. Gg dude, I was thinking I lost that one

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
Thank god for making good predictions. I'd have been demolished if I hadn't made the plays I did first few turns.
83-49090-25038

NoteLobo

Banned
26-72323-57128 battle between me and Firemaster. First one with my new team. 3-0ed him.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
A close match with the op. infernape showed blaziken who's boss (ironically I like blaziken more). Second match in a row he used an uber/ something that will soon be über against me.

82-69459-84380

Gyarados Fan

I decided to make this after a while, to be modeled after BH's PO log replay thread. some people cant use PO, whether due to parent issues, or computer issues, and instead do wifi. i am one of those. just as much fun and excitement on wifi as PO, if not more, as ive heard of and experienced more hax on PO than wifi *cough* Psilo *cough*. please, share the codes of your battles, so we may all enjoy them. preferably real, competitive battles, not using only your favorites *cough* gen-unners *cough*. try to include a reason why its so good, and if you hve any questions as to how to get the codes or how to view, vm me and ill answer them.

ill start off with an amazing battle between me and Psilo, a good friend of mine who i rarely beat. a little hax on my side, but hey, cant complain. gliscor sweep baby! the code is: 10-80687-07699
Real wifi is WAY more fun then stupid simulators.

Deruk

This is probably one of the fewest long games I've played. I made a lot of mistakes but then again I am new to battling.

69-36126-49140

Status
Not open for further replies.