• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wifi Battle video logs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klaus™

Banned
spamming is against the rules tim. can you move this to the PO battle logs? thank you

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
spamming is against the rules tim. can you move this to the PO battle logs? thank you

Hypocrita! Hypocrita!

Baton passing +6 defense, +2 (or 4, don't recall) SpD, +2 or 3 speed and +2 attack and a sub into a moxie Scrafty is way overkill....but it was my only option after a misclick with Volbeat lol.

59-05656-78828

Here's another where Piplup gets some action and does a bit of work.
This ends in a stall war unlike any other.

90-96664-55906

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
Fun match with a friend of mine. Felt it was worth posting to give this thread some activity.

84-09866-42435

Felt this was worth posting as well. It's a must-see.

21-91798-02959

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Just had an interesting match, we both agreed to Ou but neither of us brought more than 2 Ou Pokemon with us. Needless to say its not your average match up. Btw, I was trying to sac that vaporeon for a very long time

54-24021-32409

Silvershark

HAWLUCHA!!!
Here's a battle I had left over from the Autumn Friendly and finally remembered to upload: 54-24021-28259. Perfectly demonstrates my occasional tendency of shooting myself in the foot at the start of a battle.

I realize I'm awaking this thread from a prolonged slumber, but wouldn't this thread be a bit of a special case since it's not really a discussion, just a place for people to post their videos?

Edit:Well, no one's added anymore videos, so I'll post a few more of mine. 98-68465-62579: this one was a rematch against another trainer who narrowly beat me in our last battle. 85-99788-61117: taking my new Intimidate Scrafty out for a spin, the other guy playing around with Imposter Ditto. 62-87644-11995: ends with a somewhat humorous demise of a Minimize abusing Eviolite Chansey.

Status
Not open for further replies.