• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WIfi Error 86420

Dysmul

I'll make you Croak
When I get in the Wifi room, I sometimes get the error code 86420. It doesn't happen with every person I trade with, but when it happens once, it seems to not stop happening to that person. It seems like it's a problem with my Wifi, but the problem is, I use Public wifi (Library), so I can't tamper with the router or find their settings out..

Now, it doesn't happen with every person I trade with, only some people. I successfully traded yesterday, and a few days before that. But with some people, this happens.

Djura

99% chance to hit
Either side may have a firewall up, but it's most likely the library's network that does.

Dysmul

I'll make you Croak
Either side may have a firewall up, but it's most likely the library's network that does.
If that was the case, wouldn't I not be able to trade at all? I was still able to trade yesterday..

Djura

99% chance to hit
No. If there's a firewall up, then sometimes trades will be able to go through, and sometimes they won't.