1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

WIfi Error 86420

Discussion in 'Technology Help' started by Dysmul, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Dysmul

Dysmul I'll make you Croak

When I get in the Wifi room, I sometimes get the error code 86420. It doesn't happen with every person I trade with, but when it happens once, it seems to not stop happening to that person. It seems like it's a problem with my Wifi, but the problem is, I use Public wifi (Library), so I can't tamper with the router or find their settings out..

Now, it doesn't happen with every person I trade with, only some people. I successfully traded yesterday, and a few days before that. But with some people, this happens.

2. Djura

Djura 99% chance to hit

Either side may have a firewall up, but it's most likely the library's network that does.

3. Dysmul

Dysmul I'll make you Croak

If that was the case, wouldn't I not be able to trade at all? I was still able to trade yesterday..

4. Djura

Djura 99% chance to hit

No. If there's a firewall up, then sometimes trades will be able to go through, and sometimes they won't.