• Hi all
    Just a notice, we recently discovered that someone got into a moderator account and started hard deleting a load of key and legacy threads...around 150 threads have been lost dating back to 2007 and some weeks ago so we can't roll the forums back.
    Luckily no personal data could be accessed by this moderator, and we've altered the permissions so hard deleting isn't possible in the future
    Sorry for any inconvenience with this and sorry for any lost posts.
  • Hi all. We had a couple of reports of people's signatures getting edited etc. in a bad way. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and nobody has compromised any of our databases.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar passwords to elsewhere which has been accessed, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords, and two-factor authentication if you are able. Make sure you're as secure as possible
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WiFi-League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
So now that I have been accepted I just have to PM the gym leaders when they are online and can battle right?

Sylpheon

❀Sylveon❀
Rairyan challenged my gym and won 5-0. Congratulations ^^

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Challengers name: Rairyan
Gym Title/Owner: Fairy/sylpheon
Generation: 6
Battle Result: won 5-0
Rate your performance: 10/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7or 8/10
Opinion about the match: Good game not sure what sylpheon could do to break my wall

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
activity post, my new team (burning force) has been undefeated so far in 12 battle spots with at least 4-0 victories, so after a few more tweaks i shall return with a vengeance bwahahaha still closed for now.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Just a heads up everyone. The grass gym is not open right now. It will be open around 8 pm eastern, 5 pm pacific, 12 am (I think) for the UK, 1 am (I think) for the rest of Europe.
Battles will be in this order:
Twinyoshi45
Dew Watatsumi
Mega-Absol
Skullbash

If anyone else wants to be in line, send me a PM (not a VM please) and I will add you to the list. I will try to get to as many as possible, but I have somewhat of a short fuse, so I may only do 5 battles.

Last edited:

Mega-Absol

Elite Four No. 3
Wow! That's fantastic work!

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Challengers name: Mega Absol
Gym Title/Owner: Grass/LynxForte
Battle Result: Lost 4-1
Rate your performance: 3/10
Rate opponent's performance: 10/10
Opinion about the match: I was too worried about eliminating his threats rather than playing my game and he threw caution to the wind and did what he needed to win the game

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
Challengers name: Imma Agito
Gym Title/Owner:psychic E4 Twinyoshi
Battle Result: Win 5-0
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Opinion about the match: My wall really put in some serious work during this battle. I can honestly say that without it I would've lost, and it even came close to being defeated at one point. A VERY good battle.

Mega-Absol

Elite Four No. 3
Challengers name: Mega Absol
Battle Result: Win 4-1
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Opinion about the match: I disagree. He caught me off guard more than once. His only REALLY poor move was letting one of his Pokemon die needlessly.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Challengers name: TwinYoshi
Battle Result: Lost 2-0
Rate your performance: 7/10
Opinion about the match: Good game. I didn't play well until the end. Trick room threw me off even though I knew it was coming.

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Challengers name: Imma Agito
Gym Title/Owner:psychic E4 Twinyoshi
Battle Result: lose 0-5
Rate your performance: 9/10
Opinion about the match: my pokemon were paralyzed at the wrong moments so that blissey just steam rolled me, GG!

Challengers name: TwinYoshi
Battle Result: won 2-0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 6/10
Opinion about the match: he was kinda off the entire game until that blasted Venusaur, GG!

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Challengers name: Skullbash
Battle Result: Won 2-0
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 5/10
Opinion about the match: It was a counter team. Once I got the stealth rocks up, I knew the battle would favor me although I was incredibly lucky with Venusaur thawing out as soon as it was frozen as well as the crit with the sludge bomb. I would focus on a more well rounded team rather than going purely for type advantage.

J3DS

Chestoise
Thanks a lot!

These are great. Amazing work Astral Shadow!

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
I left my 3ds at home by mistake (staying at friends in different city) I will not be able to accept challenges for a few days sorry about that :/ but train hard and get other badges etc cause I am going try give you a hard challenge so be ready :)

J3DS

Chestoise
Hey guys. My gym is open for the next hour or so. Then will be shut until late Sunday/Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.