• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WiFi-League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Challengers name: Mr. Y
Gym Title/Owner: Electric/Sito
Generation: 6
Battle Result: Win 4-0
Rate your performance: 9/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Opinion about the match: Great battle. After I took out Talonflame Blissey managed to wall everything. I couldn't test my Gardevoir sadly, as you took it out because Thunder paralyzed it.

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
Challengers name: Imma Agito
Battle Result: Won 3-0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Opinion about the match: He had a really annoying pokemon on his team that gave me a really hard time, especially when he got a crit early on against my answer for said pokemon. Nonetheless I managed to find a way to take the win. A really good game.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Challengers name: Imma Agito
Battle Result: Loss 3-0(I think)
Rate your performance: 4/10
Rate opponent's performance: 10/10
Opinion about the match: And, again, BLISSEY!!!!, good battle, I totally forgot about Espeon ability.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Challengers name: J3DS
Battle Result: Win 3-0
Opinion about the match:Great battle, was worried about what I was gonna do to your Pokemon, was lucky I survived the attack.

Anyone else wants to kill me today xD?

Last edited:

J3DS

Chestoise
Gym Title/Owner: Steel E4/Imma Agito
Battle Result: Lost 5-1
Rate your performance: 7/10
Opinion about the match: Couldn't deal that final blow on any of his stall pokemon allowing them to recover.

Battle Result: Lost 3-0
Opinion about the match: Best gym I've faced. Misused the new pokemon I'm trying out and having a Mega weak to electricity didn't help.

Y2Gray

Challengers name: Y2Gray
Battle Result: Loss 2-0
Rate opponent's performance: 10/10
Opinion about the match: Different sort of match to last time, I got lucky at first with a critical hit, but his Talonflame took out half of my team!

mapijs

Username/nickname: Mapijs
Friendcode: 2509-2353-8829
Your Friend Safari type: Poison
5gen/6gen or both: 6gen
Challenge reason: little new to online battles, so want to see what i can and what i can not do.
Prefferd battle style: Singles

also, i have a question, in the leader rules on the first page, it says a banlist, but is that only for leaders or also for challengers? cause it's under leader rules i wasn't sure
and may you challenge any gymleader or do you have to do it in a certain order?

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
pzwl.jpg

Username/nickname: BAP Blackjack/Blackjack
Friendcode: 3110-5120-6155
Your Friend Safari type: Ghost (Golurk, Shuppet, Pumpkaboo)
5gen/6gen or both: 6th Gen
Challenge reason: I'm a mobile user, so Pokémon Showdown is very dofficult for me to access.
Also, I'd like to do more Wi-Fi battling so I can become a better Wi-Fi competitor.
Prefferd battle style: Singles/Doubles

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Challengers name: Mr Y
Gym Title/Owner: Water/J3DS
Battle Result: Win 4-1
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Opinion about the match: Rematch. This time I didn't let you set up properly and even if you did I had a pokémon with Destiny Bond and Encore with a Focus sash. I also brough a Chlorophyll sweeper just in case you managed a moxie boost + one DD. The Ttar was just to wall some of your pokémon with the Blissey. Great game :).

Challenge reason: little new to online battles, so want to see what i can and what i can not do.

also, i have a question, in the leader rules on the first page, it says a banlist, but is that only for leaders or also for challengers? cause it's under leader rules i wasn't sure

The banlist is for challengers and gym leaders, it wouldn't make sense to let challengers use pokemon that gym leaders can't

Azulart

Shiny Hunter

Accepted We play by smogon rules so the banlist is general in this League.
You are also free to challenge any leader you want to challenge. Gym leaders don't require an certain Skill level, but the E4 does so its best to start of with some gyms first.
Although don't understimate the gyms either.

Good luck and have fun !

pzwl.jpg

Username/nickname: BAP Blackjack/Blackjack
Friendcode: 3110-5120-6155
Your Friend Safari type: Ghost (Golurk, Shuppet, Pumpkaboo)
5gen/6gen or both: 6th Gen
Challenge reason: I'm a mobile user, so Pokémon Showdown is very dofficult for me to access.
Also, I'd like to do more Wi-Fi battling so I can become a better Wi-Fi competitor.
Prefferd battle style: Singles/Doubles

Accepted Enjoy your time !

Last edited:

Firebrand

Indomitable
pzwl.jpg

Username/nickname: Firebrand
Friendcode:0748-3041-6462
Your Friend Safari type: Grass
5gen/6gen or both: 6th gen from here on, I suppose
Challenge reason: I've done some league challenges before, it's fun. Keeps the game interesting. Figured I'd give it another shot. Plus, I'm home for break so why not?
Prefferd battle style: I'm fine with all, but if it came down to it, I suppose doubles

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
Dragon Gym is gonna be open until Wednesday

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Challengers name: Sito
Gym Title/Owner: Dragon/ZombieDeviant
Battle Result: Win 1-0
Opinion about the match: That was an awesome battle, dragon types are so hard to defeat, and at the end I took a risky gamble to see if it would work, good thing it did, thanks for the hard match :D

Dark Electricity

The Phantom Trainer
APPLYING

Username/nickname: Dark Electricity/Zephyr
Friendcode: 2981-6788-9402
Your Friend Safari type: Bug
5gen/6gen or both: 6th
Challenge reason: Seems like a cool thing
Prefferd battle style: Doubles and Triples

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.