• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WiFi-League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
pzwl.jpg

Username/nickname: Lucarioman5/Frank
Friendcode: 4699-6441-3008
Your Friend Safari type: no idea, I would appreciate it if someone told me
5gen/6gen or both: both
Challenge reason: I like to battle and I am already a part of the gen 5 community
Prefferd battle style: Singles

I've already added all the friend codes registered, I'd like it if you guy can add me so I can see what the friend safari is all about :)

Accepted

Good luck in the 6gen section!

*Update*

An hall of fame has been added at post#2, but I have no names there as of yet.

If you have collected every gym badge or elite four badges , you can help me by sending me an VM or PM
about your results. Which would be an huge help to me so I can place your name there in the hall of fame!

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
activity post

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Challengers name: kamoarc119 VS Gym/Frontier Leader: twinyoshi45
Battle Result: I lost 1-2
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Opinion about the match:due to a dropped connection I lost but I was done for no matter what, gg kamoarc you did well to earn yourself the Haunt badge on Halloween no less! gj!

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Challengers name: kamoarc119 VS Gym/Frontier Leader: twinyoshi45
Battle Result: I won 2-1
Opinion about the match: very back and forth battling great games, dropped connection win but I had a healthy dnite ready to smash lol great games man your a tough dude :) happy halloween

Last edited:

NewBarkTownLegend

FantasticFalconForce
Challengers name: New Bark VS Gym/Frontier Leader:kamoarc119
Battle Result: Win
Rate your performance: 1/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Opinion about the match: Mega gengar should prolly be banned especially when he receives a +2 from Calm mind my opponent is a good player and made the best out of the situation he was put in and his team is very interesting and I truly admire the work he put into creating it kudos to you sir

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Challengers name:New Bark VS Gym/Frontier Leader: kamoarc119
Battle Result: lost
Rate your performance: 6/10
Rate opponent's performance: 5/10
Opinion about the match:pretty much a mega poke sweep lol great game though would've been different had the sweep not occurred,but wins a win congrats you get the eruption badge and tm 101 fire stomp. Enjoy. happy Halloween

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
I heard rumors indeed of Gengar being banned in OU. His typing is truely outstanding in this gen.
Well, I'll leave that part to smogon. just the Legends are forbidden to use here for now.

I heard rumors indeed of Gengar being banned in OU. His typing is truely outstanding in this gen.
Well, I'll leave that part to smogon. just the Legends are forbidden to use here for now.

Considering shadow tag was one of the main reasons wobbuffet was banned in 4th gen mega gengar will probably be uber, although I can think of other new pokemon that might be banned from normal battles as well.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince

it's not banned on ps yet and is the z legend banned? because thats not banned on ps too

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Not to be rude, but I dont care one bit what PS or PO does with the 6gen.
I consider the system to be broken with all the new stuff, its also sort of illegal due the use of GEMS is allowed in PO and PS while in-game you cannot get them yet.

For now Zygarde and the other legends are banned untill smogon comes up with the newly 6gen tiers.
Then he will probably be considerd as OU, I'll give you that though.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
I consider the system to be broken with all the new stuff, its also sort of illegal due the use of GEMS is allowed in PO and PS while in-game you cannot get them yet.

For now Zygarde and the other legends are banned untill smogon comes up with the newly 6gen tiers.

only said ps since that is smogons sim with their rules etc and yeah i agree lol

Challengers name: theamazinhazen VS Gym/Frontier Leader: TwinYoshi
Battle Result: Win 5-0
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Opinion about the match: Yanmega put up a good fight but was no match for Mega Gyarados

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Challengers name: the amazinhazen VS Gym/Frontier Leader: Twinyoshi
Battle Result: I lost 0 - 5
Rate your performance: 5/10
Opinion about the match: I was flattened, rolled up, and tossed aside by that mega gyarados, gj! while I could have done better that match with my bannette you did really well with your flying type team! have fun being the 6th gen flying gym!

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly

I agree and as far as I see azulart runs this league so he can choose what to ban and not ban. Maybe mega forms can be kept for gym leader use only megas, to keep challengers I their toes?? Yes? Maybe?

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Challengers name: Twinyoshi VS Gym/Frontier Leader: Kamoarc119
Battle Result: I lost 0 - 2
Opinion about the match: the match came down to the wire and was a very back and forth match lol, but thanks to a crit by mega charizard y Kamoarc managed to pull through with an excellent win and I am far from disappointed, GG!

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Challengers name: twinyoshi VS Gym/Frontier Leader: kamoarc119
Battle Result: won
Opinion about the match: this was a very great match I expected nothing less from this guy! I thought I was done for when my sweeper was killed :-/ but great nonetheless Look forward to a rematch soon my friend :)

Challengers name: theamazinhazen VS Gym/Frontier Leader: kamoarc119
Battle Result: Won 2-0
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Opinion about the match: Really tight match. Thought i was done for with Mega Charizard Y, but Scarf Salamence saved the day

Status
Not open for further replies.