• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WiFi-League

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Challengers name: theamazinhazen VS Gym/Frontier Leader: kamoarc119
Battle Result: Lost
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Opinion about the match:great match very back forth and nothing less from a gym leader :) win is a win congrats you get the eruption badge and tm 101: ALSO I will be closed for a while as I have work hours doubling up soon but ill take down challenges and what not do when I'm free ill set up battles and so ill be around :)

NewBarkTownLegend

FantasticFalconForce

Challengers name: Newbark VS Gym/Frontier Leader: Twinyoshi
Battle Result: Won 2-0
Rate your performance: 6/10
Opinion about the match: I misplayed a lot but really enjoyed the battle! Still learning that prediction on my GYara though haha gg hope to battle again!

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
I am very sorry to say this NewBark but you did not fight me D: Idk who you fought but my in game name is twinyoshi

As the newest gym leader, I will be accepting challenges for the next hour or 2

Challengers name: Twinyoshi VS Gym/Frontier Leader: theamazinhazen
Battle Result: Win 3-0
Opinion about the match: Exciting match. Got scared when that Mega Medicham came out

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Challengers name: Twinyoshi VS Gym/Frontier Leader: theAmazinhazen
Battle Result: lost 0-3
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Opinion about the match: It was a good match overall and there is no doubt about who won you did well in defending your badge hazen

Challengers name: kamoarc119 VS Gym/Frontier Leader: theamazinhazen
Battle Result: Win 2-0
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Opinion about the match: Very intense match and I thought I had lost on several occasions, but Aegislash was able to stall out Breeloom and Dragonite

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Challengers name: kamoarc119VS Gym/Frontier Leader:theamazinhazen
Battle Result: loss
Rate your performance: 8/10
Opinion about the match:very good match a pretty close one too and maybe I should have used a mega poke lol but I'm still satin maybe keep megas out of challenger hands?? :-D definitely a great gym leader vs gym leader caliber battle.

Yeah, at least they made teambuilding easier this gen. Much less work to get a useable poke

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
* Update *

The badge cases has been updated. Feel free to use them in your signature!

Here is a quick preview:

4bd0.png
e6ot.png

2mmf.png
qm3x.png

4bd0.png
e6ot.png

2mmf.png
qm3x.png

Hope everyone likes the update.

good luck and have fun !

Last edited:

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
active post

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Challengers name: NewbarkTownlegend Gym/Frontier Leader: Twinyoshi
Battle Result: I won 1-0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Opinion about the match: it was a close match but thanks to my banette destiny bonding that dragonite I was the victor but it was a very close match, GG!

NewBarkTownLegend

FantasticFalconForce
Lol I don't actually have a dragonite you battled someone else haba
In our real battle I lost 0-1 stupid Draco meteor miss! Gg I'll type up the match deal thing when I get back to my computor

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Challengers name: kamoarc119 VS Gym/Frontier Leader: TheAmazinHazen
Battle Result: lost
Rate your performance: 4/10
Opinion about the match: i did horrible horrible cuz i tried out a new team I'm building and it has potential but that darn kings shield is a really annoying move -_- lol but great game nonetheless wifi 6gen is much funner then 5 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.