• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WiFi-League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
Challengers name:Skullbash VS Gym/Frontier Leader: Imma Agito
Battle Result: Win 5-0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Challengers name: DrasticPhase VS Gym/Frontier Leader: Imma Agito
Battle Result: Forfeited - 3
Rate your performance: 5/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Opinion about the match: I got lucky with moves missing and then the hax monster came along

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
Challengers name: DrasticPhase VS Gym/Frontier Leader: Imma Agito
Battle Result: Won 3 - 2(Forfeited)
Rate opponent's performance: 10/10
Opinion about the match: I missed Hydro Pump 4 times in a row. He may have lost physically but he won the emotional battle lol.

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Challengers name: Skullbash VS Gym/Frontier Leader: Twinyoshi45
Battle Result: Won 2 - 0
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Opinion about the match: it was a close game as he got off 2 dragon dances on his mega gyarados but the day was saved by priority destiny bonded banette, GG!

Ivysnake

Poison Gym Leader
?

Username/nickname:Ivysnake/Demetro
Friendcode:2595-0064-5142
Your Friend Safari type:Bug (I think)
5gen/6gen or both:6th Gen
Challenge reason:Bored to death
Prefferd battle style: Singles

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
Challengers name: Imma Agito VS Gym/Frontier Leader: theamazinhazen
Battle Result: Won 6-0
Opinion about the match: I messed up my opportunity to sweep with my mega but I made up for it by being a scumbag. A great match imo.

Challengers name: Imma Agito VS Gym/Frontier Leader: theamazinhazen
Battle Result: lost 6-0
Rate your performance: 3/10
Opinion about the match: I was handed a pretty brutal beating. Some poor prediction early combined with some great prediction and some pretty fantastic walls on his part. I had a hard time putting a dent in these guys, and when I finally widdled them down, they were able to restore health. Very good opponent

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Challengers name: Imma Agito VS Gym/Frontier Leader: twinyoshi45
Battle Result: lost 2(Dropped connection)-4
Rate your performance: 6/10
Opinion about the match: I made some very costly mistakes and that just did me in even if I did not drop you would have just swept me right there,you did quite well agito, gg!

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
Challengers name: Imma Agito VS Gym/Frontier Leader: twinyoshi45
Battle Result: Won 4-2 (DC)
Opinion about the match: This man's team is so scary. Honestly I have no idea how I got the momentum gg!

Challengers name: twinyoshi45 VS Gym/Frontier Leader: Imma Agito
Battle Result: Lost 0-1
Rate your performance: 6/10
Opinion about the match: My opponent played a good game and as always he has a team that puts fear in your heart. GG

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Challengers name: twinyoshi45 VS Gym/Frontier Leader: Imma Agito
Battle Result: won 1-0
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Opinion about the match: when that mega mawile came out I was so scared but managed to get off a sunny day with my venusaur to boost my volcarona's fiery dance to sweep his remaining 3 pokes, GG!

Skullbash

Pirate King
Challengers name: Scullbash VS Gym/Frontier Leader: twinyoshi45
Battle Result: Won 1-0
Rate your performance: 10/10
Opinion about the match: Most intense battle I have ever had...That final moment when I forgot what Pokemon he had left and just had to wait for him to send it out...

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Challengers name: Skullbash VS Gym/Frontier Leader: twinyoshi45
Battle Result: lost 0-1
Rate your performance: 9/10
Opinion about the match: it was a great match and am proud to say you have earned the haunt badge! GG!

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
* BIG Update *

2 Gym's has been added: Grass and Rock.

The elite fours has been added.

Here's a little information about the matter.
It is possible to upgrade from your gym title to E4 position. ( You will lose your Gym title but will still have the badge for it )
If you want to apply for the E4 positions, the only thing that is required is to have atleast claimed 3 badges here. (3 badges of the 6 generation)

Good luck and have fun !

PixelByte

Pokemon Trainer
Hey, this looks awesome and intriguing! I've never participated or contributed in anything like this before; please feel free to tell me if I'm doing anything wrong. :D

Challenger App:

Username/nickname: You guys can just call me: 'Pixel'. My username on 3DS is: 'PixelByte'.
Friendcode: 4811-7717-1467
Your Friend Safari type: I'm not sure; the majority of my friends don't have the game, and lack the required communication to inform me.
5gen/6gen or both: 6th Gen.
Challenge reason: 'I wanna be, the very best; that no one ever was!-' Hopefully you guys get the idea :p
Preferred battle style: Singles.

There's my challenger app; I hope to face off and see you guys!

Last edited:

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Hey, this looks awesome and intriguing! I've never participated or contributed in anything like this before; please feel free to tell me if I'm doing anything wrong. :D

Challenger App:

Username/nickname: You guys can just call me: 'Pixel'. My username on 3DS is: 'PixelByte'.
Friendcode: 4811-7717-1467
Your Friend Safari type: I'm not sure; the majority of my friends don't have the game, and lack the required communication to inform me.
5gen/6gen or both: 6th Gen.
Challenge reason: 'I wanna be, the very best; that no one ever was!-' Hopefully you guys get the idea :p
Preferred battle style: Singles.

There's my challenger app; I hope to face off and see you guys!

Accepted! Well, I hope you have fun facing many leaders here. Enjoy!

PixelByte

Pokemon Trainer
Thanks for accepting!; the only downside is it might take a while to fully assemble my team.
Other than that, I'm looking forward to the battles!

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
* BIG Update *

2 Gym's has been added: Grass and Rock.

The elite fours has been added.

Here's a little information about the matter.
It is possible to upgrade from your gym title to E4 position. ( You will lose your Gym title but will still have the badge for it )
If you want to apply for the E4 positions, the only thing that is required is to have atleast claimed 3 badges here. (3 badges of the 6 generation)

Good luck and have fun !

In that case then, I think I'll step down as the Fairy gym leader and become the Steel E4

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Activity post, my flight has been delayed until 9:00 p.m cst so 4 hours to Cali -_- so tomorrow around 12 noon my gym will officially re open and ill pm the challengers on my waiting list :) thanks for being patient everyone

Skullbash

Pirate King
I could use a battle with somebody right now....Dying of boredom...

Status
Not open for further replies.