• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WiFi-League

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Challengers name: j3ds
Gym Title/Owner: fire gym, kamoarc
Generation: 6
Battle Result: loss
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Opinion about the match: I'm banning stealth rock from my gym if thats okay? as its a cowardly move against my fire types since its super effective against! 70% hp loss come on not cool :-/ but a loss is a loss I accept it.

Also closing for the day needs to rethink my team and head to work ill try to reopen later.

Last edited:

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Sadly I cannot do anything about that.. It's part of the game, Mono Ice, mono Fire, mono Bug deal with the same big problem as you do Kamoarc.
There is always an option to input Defog or Rapid spin in your team as backup plan.

J3DS

Chestoise
Challengers name: j3ds
Opinion about the match: I'm banning stealth rock from my gym if thats okay? as its a cowardly move against my fire types since its super effective against! 70% hp loss come on not cool :-/ but a loss is a loss I accept it.

Also closing for the day needs to rethink my team and head to work ill try to reopen later.

Sorry! I've got quite a big Fire weakness on my team so SR is a must.

Challengers name: J3DS
Gym Title/Owner: Fire Gym, Kamoarc
Battle Result: Won 4-0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Opinion about the match: GG. Managed to find an opportunity to lay down 3 layers of Spikes along with my earlier SR. Once I got rid of the weather conditions I managed to get the win.

Agredi

Bug Pokémon Trainer
Hello Ya'll!!

My name is Agredi aka Quest, the new Bug Gym Leader.
I am currently accepting challengers, and look forward to our future battles =D
Due to my work schedule I am only available for battles during these times;
Mon-Fri: ~1am-5am
Sat & Sun: Anytime

Generation 6

Name: Quest
Bug Gym Leader
Preferred Battle type: 1. Triple Flat Rules

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Are there any 6th gen gym leaders available to battle?

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
Challengers name: Imma Agito
Gym Title/Owner: Fire Gym, Kamoarc
Battle Result: Won 6-0
Rate your performance: 10/10
Opinion about the match: Once I saw that he didn't have a way to muscle past my wall I managed to wear his team down for my mega to sweep. GG

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Rate your performance: 5/10
Rate opponent's performance: 10/10
Opinion about the match: had no way to stop a wall which took out all i had lol but good game nonetheless =) I am still closed till further notice thank you

Agredi

Bug Pokémon Trainer
Available for Gym Battle!

Warning, don't underestimate the Bug!

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
To anyone who has sent me a challenge PM I'm sorry that I haven't been battling you right away. I've had a lot of things come up recently and haven't been able to focus on my Dragon team. This weekend I'm gonna be taking challenges starting with anyone who has already requested a battle with me.

Active post….I will be taking challenges tomorrow morning

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
Gym Title/Owner: Bug Gym, Agredi
Battle Result: Won 4-0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Opinion about the match: This battle was played really late but it was a really good match. I'm sorry I couldn't do a triple battle with you (I don't even know the first thing about it) but if you'd be willing to teach me the basics sometime I'd love to do one with you.

Agredi

Bug Pokémon Trainer
Gym Title/Owner: Bug Gym, Agredi
Battle Result: Loss
Rate opponent's performance: 10/10
Opinion about the match: Well played Agito, I knew I was done for once I saw your wall lol. And that sounds good, I'd love an unofficial rematch under triple battle rules (for kicks and giggles).

Bug teams have no place in singles :(

Status
Not open for further replies.