• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WiFi-League

Status
Not open for further replies.

J3DS

Chestoise
Challengers name: Mr Y
Gym Title/Owner: Water/J3DS
Generation: 6
Battle Result: Won 3-1
Rate your performance: 9/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Opinion about the match: Good game. Thought I wouldn't be able to get past your walls. Luckily found the ideal point to set up and sweep.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Challengers name: Mr.Y
Gym Title/Owner: Water/J3DS
Battle Result: Loss 3-0
Rate your performance: 6/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Opinion about the match: This was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I let his Gyarados set up on me and lost. Next time I can't let that happen lol.

Agredi

Bug Pokémon Trainer
Let's have a Triples Battle!!

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
Challengers name: J3DS
Gym Title/Owner: Steel E4/Imma Agito
Battle Result: Win 5-1 (forfeit)
Rate your performance: 8/10
Opinion about the match: This was a battle of patience. He had a really good strategy and took out one of my walls early on but I slowly gained momentum and took the match. A very good game.

Last edited:

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Challengers name: Mr. Y
Gym Title/Owner: Grass/LynxForte
Battle Result: Win 5-1
Rate your performance: 4/10
Opinion about the match: Anyone else ready for the bank? lol

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Rate opponent's performance: 6/10
Opinion about the match: Good match, you lost because you had no fire/dragon counter.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Rate opponent's performance: 6/10
Opinion about the match: Good match, you lost because you had no fire/dragon counter.

Actually lost because I put the wrong pokemon in the lineup. That's the old team

Mega-Absol

Elite Four No. 3
Just for reference, I'd like a rematch with J3DS and Sylpheon at their earliest convenience, other than tomorrow (Sunday).

LynxForte

The Phoenix
It won't be tonight. Me and a friend are planning out things for a 64-man tournament we're trying to do in January. Maybe early tomorrow if I'm not busy prepping for a mini tournament

Mr.Y

O)_(O
I'd like to have a rematch with J3DS tomorrow and battle Sylpheon (I started breeding your Chansey btw).
@LynxForte that's ok, but I won't be able to battle early tomorrow till around midday (our timezone maybe aren't the same though).

Y2Gray

Challengers name: Y2Gray
Gym Title/Owner: Electric/Sito
Battle Result: Loss 3-0
Rate your performance: 6/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Opinion about the match: A fun battle, I think having too many things weak to Electric types on my team crippled me. But still, he played well and his Rotom was tough to beat. I'd love a rematch sometime.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Challengers name: Y2Gray
Battle Result: Win 3-0
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Opinion about the match: Really great battle, it helped me see how this team is doing, and yes, I will accept your rematch later :D

And please tell me your ingame name so i know who I am fighting xD

Last edited:

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Battle Result: Loss 4-0
Rate your performance: 5/10
Rate opponent's performance: 10/10
Opinion about the match: That Blissey >< that is what totally got me in that fight, it was awesome :D congratz on beating the gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.