• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WiFi-League

Status
Not open for further replies.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Challengers name: Dew Watasumi
Gym Title/Owner: LynxForte
Generation: 6
Battle Result: Win 3-0
Rate your performance: 6/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Opinion about the match: Cannot remember the battle in depth because I have so much going on around me. Although me getting all of my hazards up may have cost him the match.

J3DS

Chestoise
Got some bad news guys. I'm going to have to step down as Water Gym leader. Unfortunately my 3DS has gotten lost on a train :(

Will take me a while before I can get a new one and rebuild my team.

Bye for now league. It's been fun battling everyone.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Challengers name: Dew
Gym Title/Owner: LynxForte
Battle Result: Loss 3-0
Opinion about the match:Have no spinners sadly...everything went downhill since ferrothorn came

Got some bad news guys. I'm going to have to step down as Water Gym leader. Unfortunately my 3DS has gotten lost on a train :(

That's bad man... hopefully whoever found it has it in good hands (hopefully) or you can get a new one in time...

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Challengers name: PanikY
Gym Title/Owner: Electric/Sito
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 6/10
Opinion about the match: I totally didnt expect my pokemon to outspeed yours xD, and that crit on extremespeed really got me worried, go battle :D

PanikY

Challengers name: PanikY
Battle Result: Loss 3-0
Rate your performance: 3/10
Rate opponent's performance: Who am I to rate others
Opinion about the match: I played terribly from the beginning, didn't even think of mega ampharos's type.
Thanks for the match sir =]

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Challengers name: colddy
Battle Result: Lose 2-0
Opinion about the match:You totally got me xD, good battle, I really need something against SR... oh well :D

Sylpheon

❀Sylveon❀

That's unfortunate. :( I hope you can recover a new one soon. Good luck building your team!

colddy

Nothing
Challengers name: colddy
Battle Result: win 2-0
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Opinion : good game where it went well for me I guess. :)

Mr.Y

O)_(O

Your team was really good, sorry for your loss, I hope you can find it/get another one soon.
Any open gym today? I'm on a bad luck streak right now and I really want it to finish ;).

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Just to let people know, my Gym is open most of the day, so just pm me if you want to challenge me :D

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Activity post, will open later today for a short while, these 18 hour work days are killing me x( priority goes to my waitlist (will not add more till these guys battle me) and those with 4 or more badges just for now till work slows down please. Pm/vm me so not to clutter the thread :)

Last edited:

Mega-Absol

Elite Four No. 3
Activity post, will open later today for a short while, these 18 hour work days are killing me x( priority goes to my waitlist and those with 4 or more badges just for now till work slows down

Can you add me to the wait list please?

Azulart

Shiny Hunter

I'm sorry to hear this, that must feel horrible. Alright pokemon is just an game, but its more the hours you spent into it that got lost by an weird accident.

Thank you for being the leader for the Water gym !
You'll be missed.

So.. the water gym is availlalbe to apply for.

Last edited:

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Activity post, will open later today for a short while, these 18 hour work days are killing me x( priority goes to my waitlist and those with 4 or more badges just for now till work slows down
Can you also add me to your wait list?
I think I'm on your wait list(pm'ed you yesterday), but posting here just to be sure :).

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Challengers name: Sito
Gym Title/Owner: Fire/kamoarc119
Opinion about the match:Great battle, was really scared when you kept Quiver Dancing, I just shot Sludge Bomb hoping you got poisoned, but it wasn't working xD

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Challengers name: sito
Gym Title/Owner: fire gym leader/kamoarc119
Battle Result: loss
Rate your performance: 7/10
Opinion about the match: still rusty but glad he didn't use stealth rocks, much respect :) also yeah quiver dance has OHKO but I stopped early cuz of the poison lol had to finish it quick, good games though

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Challengers name: Mr.Y
Gym Title/Owner: fire gym leader/kamoarc119
Battle Result: win 4-0
Rate your performance: 7.5/10
Opinion about the match: Stealth rocks. You need a good spinner man, I'd have never lived those quiver dances without steal rocks.

One more badge to go :).

Status
Not open for further replies.