• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WiFi-League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Gym is closed for now, got some family issues to deal with

Mr.Y

O)_(O
I like OU, what I don't like is that most people only use a small fraction of the tier. Most people also ignore pokémon of the lower tiers when they're actually pretty good on OU.

LynxForte

The Phoenix
I like OU, what I don't like is that most people only use a small fraction of the tier. Most people also ignore pokémon of the lower tiers when they're actually pretty good on OU.

Very true. Some people see what others use against them, but never look to find other pokemon. Avalugg imo is a good pokemon. Is viable for OU, of course not, but he can be used in OU. When I used it, I forced talonflame out many times just because Choice Band Talonflame is so common and they have no way to recover. I also used mirror coat to basically clear up space for my team to take out things like Togekiss. Maybe people are just afraid to try new things.

Very true. Some people see what others use against them, but never look to find other pokemon. Avalugg imo is a good pokemon. Is viable for OU, of course not, but he can be used in OU. When I used it, I forced talonflame out many times just because Choice Band Talonflame is so common and they have no way to recover. I also used mirror coat to basically clear up space for my team to take out things like Togekiss. Maybe people are just afraid to try new things.

I always found stall pokemon annoying in any tier, but sableye is one of the most annoying pokemon I've battled

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Challengers name: X-Calibur
Gym Title/Owner: Rayquaza is green
Generation:6
Battle Result: Lost 1-0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Opinion about the match: You had an counter team but I still accepted, I wanted to know how my team would roll against it.
I'm cool with the outcome, but please consider your team when your facing other leaders.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Azulart, when we get a champion, this champion will have to face other people with all the E4 badges to defend his title?

Challengers name: X-Caliber
Gym Title/Owner: Rayquaza is green
Battle Result: Won 1-0
Rate your performance: 6/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9.5/10
Opinion about the match: Good match I asked about possibly anti-teaming before the battle, wasn't intending to, but he let it go and put up a great fight at the end. If I don't get the badge I'll accept the results.

uhhh I didnt battle you… Was this intended for azulart?

X-Caliber

Challengers name: X-Caliber
Gym Title/Owner: Azulart
Battle Result: Won 1-0
Rate your performance: 6/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9.5/10
Opinion about the match: Good match I asked about possibly anti-teaming before the battle, wasn't intending to, but he let it go and put up a great fight at the end. If I don't get the badge I'll accept the results.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Azulart, when we get a champion, this champion will have to face other people with all the E4 badges to defend his title?

There will be no champion position, Personally I think it would cause an Hassle between people, I mean your going quite good with the badges so far.
But what if Others join you in amount of badges, there will be constant battling between the champion's title, then he claims, then he claims it. I Already have an tough job
keeping up the results here xD.

I will note the champions of this league in the OP thats for sure.

And for the future I will add Battle frontiers too, with rules like UU, NU etc..

Mr.Y

O)_(O
There will be no champion position, Personally I think it would cause an Hassle between people, I mean your going quite good with the badges so far.
But what if Others join you in amount of badges, there will be constant battling between the champion's title, then he claims, then he claims it. I Already have an tough job
keeping up the results here xD.

I will note the champions of this league in the OP thats for sure.

And for the future I will add Battle frontiers too, with rules like UU, NU etc..
Yeah that's what I though, a champion would be challenged by an older champion all the time and the champ would change really fast and always in a cycle of the same people.
Will the Battle frontier's difference (when comparing to gym leaders) be only that you play in diffent tiers ( and without the 4 pokémon of the same type) or will it have custom rules like the games?

My gym's gunna be closed until my midterms are done. That will be in about 2 weeks, gotta study hard for these and i will still post active posts

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Challengers name: KenKong
Gym Title/Owner: Ice gym / Azulart
Battle Result: Win 6-0 (6-3) forfeit
Rate your performance: 9/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Opinion about the match: Good game, sad you forfeited I wanted to save that match lol.
I predicted most of your moves which resulted into canceling many of your plans. Nice team, the classic Regen core good to see it again

Last edited:

KenKong

That one guy...
Challengers name: Kenny
Gym Title/Owner: Azulart/Ice
Battle Result: Completely owned lol loss 3-6
Rate your performance: 5/10
Rate opponent's performance:9/10
Opinion about the match: I don't believe I could have beaten you with my team in a million years lol I liked the synergy of your team. Mine had none with absolutely no support and I paid dearly for it. I really just wanted to try my Scrafy set and you destroyed him lol

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Challengers name: Thalaern
Gym Title/Owner: Azulart/Ice
Battle Result: Win 6-0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance:8/10
Opinion about the match: Good game, you were unlucky on the Hypnosis part but I don't think it would matter that much if Jelli got asleep on that moment.
Overall alright match, Liking the shinies. Rotom totally screwed up your Aegislash and eventually it become an burden later on your team

Gym is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.