• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WiFi-League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Challengers name: PokePenguin
Gym Title/Owner: Azulart / Ice gym
Generation: 6
Battle Result: Won 5-0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Opinion about the match: Good game, i'm not sure why you made that double switch on venusaur but for the rest nice gameplay!
I am amazed how my Ice team could handle Sun tactics. I appreciate your compliment ^^

Challengers name: TwinYoshi
Battle Result: Lost 1-0
Rate your performance: 6/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Opinion about the match: Good game, in the beginning I was really way to overpredicting things (I was really affraid your slowking had Flamehtrower) and made bad calls because of that.
I came back with an nice impact but nevertheless it was nice match.

Gym is closed for today !

Last edited:

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
Battle Result: won 1-0
Opinion about the match: it was a great game and I am glad to have finally battled this gym lol I honestly was not expecting facade ursaring to do that much damage to avalugg, it was a really fun battle GG!

PokePnguin

I leik Pokemon
Challengers name: PokePenguin
Battle Result: Won 5-0
Opinion about the match: Good game, i'm not sure why you made that double switch on venusaur but for the rest nice gameplay!
I am amazed how my Ice team could handle Sun tactics. I appreciate your compliment ^^

Battle Result: Lost 1-0
Rate your performance: 6/10
Opinion about the match: Good game, in the beginning I was really way to overpredicting things (I was really affraid your slowking had Flamehtrower) and made bad calls because of that.
I came back with an nice impact but nevertheless it was nice match.

Gym is closed for today !

Well you did happen to have that special wall lol. I had nothing to take that Goodra out

Skullbash

Pirate King
Challengers name: Skullbash
Gym Title/Owner: Dragon - ZombieDeviant
Battle Result: Win 6-0
Rate your performance: 9/10
Rate opponent's performance: 6/10
Opinion about the match:I got lucky when my mega gyarados froze tyrantrum giving me free moves for dragon dance to take out the whole team without taking any damage. I hope to battle again soon!

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Challengers name: Skullbash
Gym Title/Owner: Steel E4 - Mr. Y
Battle Result: Won 4-0
Opinion about the match: I really liked your team, didn't know Empoleon was that strong, if wasn't because of me leading with him I'd probably lose. GG man.

Last edited:

Agredi

Bug Pokémon Trainer
Challengers name: akaFila
Gym Title/Owner: Bug - Agredi
Battle Result: Lost
Opinion about the match: Good Game for sure, took over 25 mins. Grip claw is annoyingly tactical!

Agredi

Bug Pokémon Trainer
Challengers name: Mr.Y
Gym Title/Owner: Bug - Agredi
Battle Result: Won
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Opinion about the match: I've never had such luck with Quick Claw before, but I'm damn glad it proc'd. GG and we'll rematch soon

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Ok, because today I dont have any tests and in the weekend I did last minute homework, I am open all day xD!!, so pm me if you want to challenge my gym :D

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Challengers name: Mega-Absol
Battle Result: Won 3-0
Opinion about the match: You missed a Stone Edge on my Mamoswine and I missed an Icecle crash on your Talonflame, those things really changed the match. I don't know why you used bug buzz two times in a row against Scizor, if you used an electric type move he'd be easily down. Gg man.

Mega-Absol

Elite Four No. 3
Challengers name: Mega-Absol
Battle Result: Won 3-0
Opinion about the match: You missed a Stone Edge on my Mamoswine and I missed an Icecle crash on your Talonflame, those things really changed the match. I don't know why you used bug buzz two times in a row against Scizor, if you used an electric type move he'd be easily down. Gg man.
I came in against Mamoswine. Had to take into account the ground immunity. Plus Specs and I ran into problems. :)

PokePnguin

I leik Pokemon
Challengers name: PokePnguin
Gym Title/Owner: Mr. Y/ Steel E4
Battle Result: lose 0-2, lose 0-4, lose 0-6
Rate your performance: 6.5/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8.5/10
Opinion about the match: I made some predictions that did not turn out well lol. I think I could have taken that Dragonite out if I didn't think you were going to switch out. Great games and hope to battle again soon :)

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Challengers name: PokePnguin
Battle Result: won 0-2, won 0-4, won 0-6
Rate your performance: overall 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: overall 7/10
Opinion about the match: I made some dumb moves in the first match but I was really well in the later one. The last match is pretty much why I don't use Dragonite much, it can sweep teams too easily. GG man.

Challengers name: Daylin
Battle Result: won 2-0
Rate opponent's performance: overall 8/10
Opinion about the match: GG, your team was really scary but I managed to win anyway, looking foward to battle against you again.

Last edited:

Daylin

Dark Type Trainer
Challengers name: Daylin
Battle Result: Lost 0-2
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Opinion about the match: Steel types are tricky and I definitely shouldn't have given that Gardevoir Choice Specs! lol. GG

Daylin

Dark Type Trainer
yeah that was a nice move on your part : )

Status
Not open for further replies.