• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WiFi-League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Challengers name: Owen1997
Gym Title/Owner: Electric/Sito
Generation: 6
Battle Result: lost 0-1
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Opinion about the match:Great battle, heatran and mew were scary xD, good battle, very fun

Owen1997

Challengers name: Owen1997
Gym Title/Owner: Electric/Sito
Generation 6
Battle Result: won 1-0
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Opinion about the match: i thought i HP ice on your Dragonite would be to obvious but GG

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew
pzwl.jpg

Username/nickname: Professor dragonexpert
Friendcode: 1778-9489-4489
Your Friend Safari type: Steel
5gen/6gen or both: 6th right now.
Challenge reason: I am looking to improve my skills and see how they match up against others.
Preferred battle style: Singles.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
hi everyone. tomorrow I will open up my gym again. like I said, it'll be only open on weekends (Saturday and Sunday GMT-6)

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Since Im bored, and kinda in a bad mood, water gym is now open for the next 3 hours

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Challengers name: KenKong
Gym Title/Owner: Water/Dew
Generation:6
Battle Result: 1-0 loss
Rate your performance: 9/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Opinion about the match: You used my worst enemy in all of pokemon (Amoongus) that was not clean! Either way, it was a really close game. Dew would've wrecked more house if it wasn't for that rocky helmet on Slowbro

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Challengers name: Mega-Absol
Gym Title/Owner: Steel E4 - Mr. Y
Battle Result: Won 1-0
Rate your performance: 8.5/10
Opinion about the match: I did some nice predictions, made a couple of bad ones two, but overall I went pretty good. This was almost the same team you used against me the last time, I recommend you changing the team, three pokémon weak to stealth rocks and no rapid spinner is a no-no.

Mega-Absol

Elite Four No. 3
Most of my other team options are weak to steel or have no synergy with the remaining members. I have to work with what time allows me to breed.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
I think you should train a rapid spinner, it would give me lots of trouble. I may have a 4IV(0 speed) Pineco that I can give to you if you want one

Challengers name: PokePenguin
Gym Title/Owner: Steel E4 - Mr. Y
Battle Result: Won 2-0/Lost 5-2
Rate your performance: 7/10 and 5/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10 and 8.5/10
Opinion about the match: I'm mentally tired (kinda late here) so I didn't think well during those battles. My oponent played really well in the second match, some fine plays here. GG man and congrats on earning the badge. :)

Last edited:

PokePnguin

I leik Pokemon
Challengers name: PokePnguin
Gym Title/Owner: Mr. Y/ Steel E4
Battle Result: lost first 0-2, won second 5-2 (forfeit)
Rate your performance: 8/10
Opinion about the match: I really think you outplayed me in predictions in the first game. I saw you playing more safely in the second while I tried to take more risks than in the first. That Trevenant though lol. It sealed the deal a bit. Great battles (with me finally winning after like 7 total battles) and I hope to battle you again soon :)

PokePnguin

I leik Pokemon
Gym Title/Owner: Theamazinhazen/ Flying Gym
Battle Result: Win 1-0
Opinion about the match: You outplayed me in the beginning and I was hoping my Pokemon would live moves that they obviously couldn't lol. That slip in the end was the deciding factor (and hitting 4 bullet seeds lol). Great battle and I hope to battle again soon!

Skullbash

Pirate King
Challengers name: Skullbash
Battle Result: Win 4-0
Opinion about the match:Great match. I had quite a bit of luck.

Battle Result: Loss 1-0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Opinion about the match: Tough match. I should've sacrificed Togekiss for Garchomp to finish the job, then i probably would've survived that bullet seed.

Challengers name: Skullbash
Battle Result: Loss 4-0
Rate your performance: 5/10
Opinion about the match: Bad prediction early and a missed ice fang against gyarados did me in

Status
Not open for further replies.