• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WiFi-League

Status
Not open for further replies.

cryuel

EDIT: Ghost Gym is closed for today. Thanks for all the challenges! I had a ruff time with some of them today. Looking forward to the next challengers! :)

Challenger's name: FlareBlitz3000
Gym Title/Owner: Ghost/Cryuel
Generation: 6
Battle Result: Challenger Win 3-0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Opinion about the match: Wow, what a (long) match! Great job with your Stealth Rock/MegaVenasaur combo! I thought I'd be winning mid way through, but your endurance and some risks taken on my side proved me otherwise. You've definitely earned the badge, congrats!

Challenger's name: Steel E4, Mr. Y
Battle Result: Challenger Loss 1-6
Rate your performance: 9/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Opinion about the match: Thanks for the match! I think I was great at predicting this round, much to your disadvantage. The Aegislash mirror match would have taken much longer, but your build made it easier for me to work around. :)

Challenger's name: PokePnguin
Battle Result: Challenger Win 3-2
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Opinion about the match: No offence, but your team is one of the most annoying ones I've battled, haha. ^_^ Your team was definitely strategically in the advantage when put next to mine; there was no way around that. Since your Latios was Choice Spec'ed and went before my Gengar, it was most unfortunate for me that you seemed to have won the Speed Luck draw since mine had the same speed as yours. gg!

Challenger's name: Ground E4, akaFira
Battle Result: Challenger Win 1-0
Rate opponent's performance: 8.5/10
Opinion about the match: Wow, I don't think I've ever had a closer win from a challenger - 1 HP Focus Sash! Good item choice! ;) Kudos to your Sticky Web Galvantula; definitely an interesting build!

Last edited:

FlareBlitz3000

Legg University QB
Challengers name: FlareBlitz3000
Gym Title/Owner: cryuel
Battle Result: Won 3-0
Opinion about the match: The battle changed when the Clefable went down. GG man, and hope we can have another battle soon

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Gym will open in 3 hours

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Challengers name: Mr. Y
Gym Title/Owner: Cryuel
Rate your performance: 2/10
Opinion about the match: I played bad the whole game, my worse match ever and my oponent took advantage of it. GG man.

Steel e4 is open.

Last edited:

Mega-Absol

Elite Four No. 3
Challengers name: Mr. Y
Gym Title/Owner: Cryuel
Opinion about the match: I played bad the whole game, my worse match ever and my oponent took advantage of it. GG man.

Steel e4 is open.
There we go. Fixed. :D

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Damn, didn't even noticed! Edited lol.

Challengers name: Dew Watatsumi
Gym Title/Owner: Steel e4/Mr.Y
Battle Result: Won 5-1/3-0/4-3 (I think)
Rate your performance: 8.5/10
Opinion about the match: Genesect + Talonflame made me win. GG man.

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Gym is now open

PokePnguin

I leik Pokemon
Challengers name: PokePnguin
Gym Title/Owner: Cryuel/ Ghost Gym
Battle Result: win 3-2
Opinion about the match: Oh lord did that Cofagrigus scare me. You have an amazing team (loved the shinies too lol). Latios was the star player, but I hope to battle you again without him. Thanks for the great battle :)

cryuel

Challenger's name: Cryuel
Gym Title/Owner: Steel E4/Mr. Y
Battle Result: Win 4-1
Opinion about the match: I see your Aegislash now knows Sword Dance! ;) I can't believe Dragon Tail missed; I was seriously scared after 3 times Sword Dance, haha. Surprised you didn't switch out in the beginning to Talonflame earlier. Thanks for the match! :)

Gym Title/Owner: Ground E4/akaFira
Battle Result: Loss 0-5
Opinion about the match: Definitely my worst performance in a challenge (selecting the wrong target in the double aside, lol). Will have to rechallenge you, though I must say having double battled through me off as I didn't expect it.

Gym Title/Owner: Water/Dew
Battle Result: Win 3-0
Rate your performance: 7.5/10
Opinion about the match: I miss-predicted in the beginning with Solar Beam as I thought you'd likely switch out to a water type. In return I had luck with Sleep Powder missing which would have made it painful for my team. Overall quite an oddball match though with many critical hits on both sides. Thanks!

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
gym is open....

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Challengers name: Cryuel
Gym Title/Owner: Mr. Y
Battle Result: Lost 4-1
Rate opponent's performance: 7.5/10
Opinion about the match: GG man. Starting with Zard screwed me. Hope to challenge your gym soon (probably tomorrow).
Steel e4 is closed for the whole week, I need to make some big changes to my team (and test it) as some pokés can wreck my team. If anyone wanna pratice to also test their teams pm me so we can a match.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
* Update *

When someone achieved all Gym badges, there will be an signature made like these.

s4fi.png

yrql.png

Ofcourse you are free to have all the badges in your signature still.
but this image is made purely to clear some space in your Signature area and others will still see you achieved all Wifi badges.

akaFila

#2L2Q
Challengers name: akaFila
Gym Title/Owner: Ghost - Cryuel
Battle Result: Won 1-0
Opinion about the match: GG. Really close game here. Came down to Galv. remaining healthy the length of the match. Of all the times to need a SR user, that was it for me. Those remarkably clutch HP clings in the red, too clutch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gym Title/Owner: Ground E4 - akaFila
Battle Result: Won 5-0
Rate opponent's performance: 6.5/10
Opinion about the match: GG. Big ol' Diggersby getting even bigger at the beginning caused you all sorts of problems.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Gym is still open? Why nobody challenge me?

Gym Title/Owner: Water/Dew
Battle Result: Loss 3-0
Opinion about the match: Made a few bad plays...would've been different if that sleep powder didn't miss

Last edited:

akaFila

#2L2Q
Ground E4 is open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Challengers name:
TheAmazinHazen
Battle Result: Won 4-0
Opinion about the match: GG. Tough break with the Focus Blast and Hydro Pump missing. Looking forward to the rematch.

Last edited:
Challengers name: TheAmazinHazen
Battle Result: Loss 4-0
Rate your performance: 6/10
Opinion about the match: GG. Lots of misses and didn't have a spinner to get rid of Sticky Web

PokePnguin

I leik Pokemon
Challengers name: PokePnguin
Gym Title/Owner: AkaFila/ Ground E4
Battle Result: win 2-0
Opinion about the match: I really think you played better than I did, but me saving certain Pokemon for the end instead of sacking them at the beginning really saved me. GG and I hope to battle again :)

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
gym is open

fight me except mr. y-__- (kidding)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.