• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WiFi-League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Will be taking challenges on Monday for those who have challenged me today due to I had a injury in football training and got to go the hospital to see if my leg is fine so I can see if I am fit to play on sunday so I won't be home till monday sorry :/

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Challengers name: DrasticPhase
Gym Title/Owner: Steel E4/Mr.Y
Generation: 6
Battle Result: Win 4-3[R]
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Opinion about the match: GG. The hax on my MegaSaur was annoying :/, but thank god I still had my Thundurus.

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Challengers name: DrasticPhase
Battle Result: Win 4-3[R]
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Opinion about the match: GG man, loosing Ferro and Genesect cost me the match. I've never seen a Venusaur with EQ btw, it doesn't seems like something that can work outside of very few situations.

Challengers name: Skullbash
Battle Result: Win 4-0
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Opinion about the match: GG man, not much to say, once my Mega came safelly the game was over for you.

Steel E4 is open, I'll only be open on weekends now.

Dr. Classy

Only RN with a PhD
Hmmm, maybe I need to make a run at 6th gen...

Sorry i've been away so long, is 5th gen still getting challengers?

cryuel

Challengers name: X-Caliber
Gym Title/Owner: Ghost/Cryuel
Battle Result: Challenger Win 3-1
Rate your performance: 7.5/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8.5/10
Opinion about the match: I thought I did pretty well until midway through despite some strategic disadvantages against your team from the start. That obviously turned out different, and I do have to congratulate you for a couple of really good substitute users! I underestimated some of your Pokemon's persistence in their wear down moves and, unfortunately, mispredicted a bit towards the end. (should have switched to Gengar when my gut was telling me too and a couple of Toxics could have been avoided.. ^_^)
Not many badges missing until we have a new Champ!

Last edited:

X-Caliber

Gym Title/Owner: Ghost/Cryuel
Battle Result: Challenger Win 3-1
Rate your performance: 8.5/10
Opinion about the match: Now I know Subs can still get Taunted lol. He had a good start and that 5th gen Ghost almost screwed me over. He had some misplays at the end but Gliscor/Greninja were putting in serious work for the badge. Overall good battle from both sides

X-Caliber

Gym Title/Owner: Flying/theamazinhazen
Battle Result: Loss 0-3, Win 3-0
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Opinion about the match: Completely got wrecked the first game not even close cause I guess confusion is now useless lol his Mega just wrecked most of my team. Won the last game but it was pretty close at the end. Saving his last pokemon was pretty insane in a good way that was a really smart play at the end. Pretty good battler.

Applying as a challenger.

pzwl.jpg

Username/nickname: Cloneblazer12/Jake (Im assuming the Nintendo Nickname?)
Friendcode: 2423-3705-7798
Your Friend Safari type: Grass
5gen/6gen or both: 6th gen
Challenge reason: Id like to battle people on Wifi without having to worry about Ubers
Prefferd battle style: Singles

Last edited:
hallengers name: X-Caliber
Gym Title/Owner: Flying/theamazinhazen
Battle Result: Win 3-0, Loss 3-0
Opinion about the match: First game my mega was able to set up with DD and the fact that confusion didn't hurt me at all. Second game, I was unable to deal with the one poke that has given me trouble this entire generation. Really need to work on some good counters for him

Mega-Absol

Elite Four No. 3
Active Post

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Steel e4 is open (no need to have any badges to battle me).
Also I'm now only taking challengers on weekends.

Gym will most likely be closed for the day…have a ton of homework to catch up on

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Water gym is closed for 2 weeks due to lack of challengers and classes

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Activist post, due to polebabk coming out, the wifi gen won't be the same so I have to tramp my whole team, unless we ban non kalos bred/catch pokes to make it fair :) still closed

Mr.Y

O)_(O
Challengers name: Skullbash
Gym Title/Owner: Steel e4/Mr.Y
Battle Result: Win 5-0
Rate your performance: 9/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Opinion about the match: GG man, there was a little hax on my side but the results woudn't change much

Steel e4 is closed until next Saturday.

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
psychic e4 is open until the end of next week so challenge me!

Mega-Absol

Elite Four No. 3
Activist post, due to polebabk coming out, the wifi gen won't be the same so I have to tramp my whole team, unless we ban non kalos bred/catch pokes to make it fair :) still closed

You're right of course, there'll be a dramatic change, but it won't be immediate. I'd say banning Pokebank Pokemon is a little much. This change will test our ability to adapt. I'd say just forgive the odd Smogon rule broken while the tiers get sorted. I know what Pokemon I hope are getting punted into ubers.

Status
Not open for further replies.