• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WiFi-League

Status
Not open for further replies.

cryuel

Challenger's name: Skullbash
Gym Title/Owner: Ghost/Cryuel
Generation: 6
Battle Result: Challenger Loss 0-2
Rate your performance: 8.5/10
Rate opponent's performance: 7/10
Opinion about the match: Thanks for the casual match! If you hadn't gotten the Haunt Badge from my predecessor, I would have given you a run for your money today. ;) Your Bellydrumming had me troubled at first, but I knew I could set up on it and wear it out over time. gg!

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
Dragon gym is opening up for challenges this thursday

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
I Challenge this leauge

pzwl.jpg

Username/nickname: Shayminslicker/ Tails
Friendcode: 1547-5202-1903
Your Friend Safari type: Bug
5gen/6gen or both: 6th Gen
Challenge reason: I want to test my skills out.
Prefferd battle style: Singles

rottenavocado

Battle me!
Hey, I "challenged' this league about four days ago and I still haven't gotten a confirmed message or my name on the challengers list, do I just go ahead and challenge gym members or am I waiting for something?

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Electric gym open, if you want to challenge me pm me, and not sure on the confirm thing, but you can challenge me if you want and when you are confirmed, you can say if you defeated me or not xD

cryuel

Hey, I "challenged' this league about four days ago and I still haven't gotten a confirmed message or my name on the challengers list, do I just go ahead and challenge gym members or am I waiting for something?

Rottenavocado, it may take our thread organiser, Aluzart, a while to go through the applications due to time constraints. Perhaps you can challenge some of us in the meanwhile and when you get accepted the results can be posted.

arsenalfc

I have a question, and i apologize if the answer is somewhere in the thread, but I haven't been able to find it. How many pokemon do you get to use in this league as a challenger? can you change your team between gyms?

Sito

Shiny Breeder
I have a question, and i apologize if the answer is somewhere in the thread, but I haven't been able to find it. How many pokemon do you get to use in this league as a challenger? can you change your team between gyms?

You can use all the pokemon you want, as long as you challenge each gym and dont have a counter team against them, so you could try to fight me with 6 pokemon, then with another 6 xD. howerver you want, you can change your team for each gym battle however you want, and dont use the banned pokemon :D

arsenalfc

You can use all the pokemon you want, as long as you challenge each gym and dont have a counter team against them, so you could try to fight me with 6 pokemon, then with another 6 xD. howerver you want, you can change your team for each gym battle however you want, and dont use the banned pokemon :D

What do you mean by a counter team?

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew
What do you mean by a counter team?

Counter teaming is basically making a team that has a big advantage against the foes. An example would be facing an electric gym with several ground Pokemon. Also running specialized sets that would not work in a normal environment could be seen as counter teaming.

I'm trying to build a team to be able to beat every leader without changing it at all. Some leaders will definitely be tougher than others with this method, but it makes you more consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.