• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wifi newcomer

X-Lucario

King of Losers
Bella (Bronzong) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 84 Atk / 80 Def / 92 SDef
Brave Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake
- Toxic
Entry hazard/Toxic user then procede to attack or switch. Trained to be bulky have good def and Sp def, but enough attack to do decent damage, the typing and ability make it neutral to dark bug and fighting plus immunity to ground making its only real weakness fire, and a leftovers for slight recovery gyro ball is a good move on it cuz its slow and earthquake provides coverage for the team

Crete (Conkeldurr) (M) @ Flame Orb
Trait: Guts
EVs: 212 HP / 252 Atk / 44 Def
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Rock Slide
- Detect
Guts Conkeldurr with a flame orb drain punch for recovery, trained to be a bulky hard hitter and natured to gain atk while sacrificing what in this case is a useless stat, mach puch finishes what it cant kill in one it or just to do extra damage when its about to die, rock slide helps cover up one of it main weaknesses, and detect is for emergencies

Gastrodon (M) @ Rindo Berry
Trait: Storm Drain
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Toxic
- Recover
Gastrodon is trained to be a special wall but can be used as a physical wall if necessary, storm drain if used correctly can negate damage to the team and increase its offensive potential, rindo berry helps to cover its only real weakness, Its nature increases a stat it needs while reducing one it doesn't use, Surf is for damage being a STAB though for doubles will probably be changed to muddy water, Icy wind is for coverage and to deal 2x damage to flyings and dragons should the need arise, toxic is for severely poisoning the opponent while recover can be used not just as a recovery move but also to stall

Dragonite (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Punch
- Earthquake
Physical sweeper sets dragon dance then proceeds to sweep or can abuse Stealth Rocks with dragon tail. Though someone told me to replace him cuz i already have a good physical attacker

OR

Landorus (M) @ Yache Berry
Trait:Sand Force
EVs: 4 hp/252 Atk/252 Spe
Admant Nature ()
- Eathquake
- Rock slide
- Hammer Arm
- Protect
Ilan told me to put a Landorus in my team in place of dragonite, ive never used one before this is a set i got off the internet please tell me if there any better sets, accepting any critisms at all! From the looks though it seems to be a phyiscal sweeper with sand force to take advantage of tyranitar's sand stream, the first three moves are for coverage and protect gives it a safeguard in case of emergencies.

Gengar (M) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Pain Split
Trained to attack quick and hard, its nature helps it to move first while disposing of an unused stat, black sludge is effectively the same a leftovers with the added bonus of hurting an non poison type that steals it, substitute helps to keep it alive against moves that would normally kill it while pain split effectively works as recovery and to damage the opponent, shadow ball is a great STAB move on gengar, and focus blast utilizes its high sp.atk

Tyranitar (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Atk / 180 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Crunch
- Superpower
- Stone Edge
- Fire Fang/Fire Punch
Tyranitar is trained as a special wall but also has the ability to deal great amounts of phyiscal damage, its nature brings up sp.def but regrettably brings down a stat it is lacking very much in, its ability as you know not only deals 1/18 of the opponents max hp as damage to non steel rock and ground types but also bolsters its sp.def making it extremely good at its job

Ill put the new suggestions in bold

Last edited:

X-Lucario

King of Losers
i changed it so please dont close it down

Vandslaux

Use Calm, Scald, and Ice Beam on Gastrodon.

X-Lucario

King of Losers
Thanks thatll help alot! also i was thinking of replacing dragonite with volcarona cuz its a special attacker, what do u think?

gonogo

It's Over 9000!
Quick nitpick; Use Fire Punch as opposed to Fire Rang on Tyranitar. It hits harder with better accuracy.

Ilan

Thanks thatll help alot! also i was thinking of replacing dragonite with volcarona cuz its a special attacker, what do u think?

tyranitar and dragonite in the same team isn't good cause multiscale get broken in the sandstorm... better use landorus instead

and hardy nature is always not good use brave nature on bronzong

X-Lucario

King of Losers
That's a good idea but I wonder what I should run on landorus. Maybe somethng like above?