• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WiFi or Shoddy??

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
well what do u prefer or tend more to use??

a shoodybattle simulator, or any other or wifi battling??

do u use a battler simulator to make a team, and see if its goo, and if its not make another until u find a good one??

i particulary like more wifi, but id like to use shoddy but i cant download anything. what do u use or like more??

the jman

Ak47 I choose you!
wifi battle because I would like to battle and see what RL people do/use rather than a CPU

Ampy

Light The Stars
Wi-fi... Shoddy is boring to me.

NetBattle>Shoddy anyways

Shuckle of Cloudy Sky

Stall Fest FTW
I play Wi-Fi

I have shoddy on my computer but I never use it. You can't test a team as everyone on Shoddy uses only legends with hidden powers (From what I've seen using it.) You don't see those things on Wi-Fi. Two completely different environments of play, here.

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
i don't know what shoddy is, but i'm planning on starting to battle over wi-fi soon. i have a team ready, i just need the movesets sorted out.

nintendude 64

Dropped my balls!
Wifi. Shoddy is more for the more elite smogon players.

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
well i guess its like i tought wifi is much more enjoyable...

yeahh much much much more enjoyable.

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin

Ampy

Light The Stars
Yeah, no animations and it gets to repetitive, since everyone on their uses OUs