• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WiFi problem in Pearl

2074red2074

Shiny Collector
When I try to connect to WiFi in Pearl, I can't. I have no problem with any other game on the same DS. I have hacked it with Action Replay, but never edited my Pokes. Is there a way to fix this?

xXYobi TakiXx

Get ready to fly
Hmm... I've had problems like this more than once. Lets see.. have you checked the WiFi connection? Or maybe the haking that you did may have triggered something off.But there is many other ways to fix this.Go to Game Stop and ask them to check whats wrong with your WiFi or do you remember doing anything that could of done this?

2074red2074

Shiny Collector
As I said, I only have problems in Pearl. All other games are connecting. The reason I want to know is that I want to hack White (I moved all my Pokes to Black 2) to get infinite Relic Crowns, but I want to be able to use WiFi on White, especially if I want to give away Relic Crowns to friends. My old Pokes from Pearl (including post-hack Pokes) are currently on White, and they are not causing issue. Also, if I were to simplify the process by hack-filling my PC boxes with Patrat holding Relic Crowns for faster transfer, would they set off hack detectors in the GTS?