• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

{Wifi Ubers} The God's Realm

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Hello Serebii! It's AquaRegisteel here.

I'm here with my latest RMT, from the heights of Wifi Ubers. This team has been quite successful, with my peak being:

(18:49:44) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi Ubers is 176/22352 [1316 points / 62 battles]

However, my team has suffered a few blows, which has it currently hovering around the 230 position. Not bad though.

I want to see whether I can make any changes to take this team into the top 100, and well, that's where CRMT comes in.

Onto the team!:

At A Glance:

382b.gif
487_8.gif
483sb.gif
484sb.gif
205b.gif
493_1.gif

In Detail:

484s.gif

The Remover (Palkia) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Thunder
- Outrage

To start off the team, this is the second best switchin to Kyogre other than Soul Dew Latias, but Palkia takes Ice Beam slightly better iirc. Anyways, The Remover serves the purpose of, well, removing the threats that can cause some problems for the rest of my team. Those threats can include Latios, Latias, Kyogre, Lugia after SR damage, Giratina (with prior damage, and can wall Arceus if Origin Forme), other Palkia (Haban Berry Palkia is the one I see the most strangely), and many others. Draco Meteor can easily destroy the common Dragons, whilst Surf is x2 STAB with Rain. That which can easily clean up lategame, and also gives Ho-Oh and Sand Teams a lesson. Thunder removes Kyogre and Lugia after SR, but has that nice Para chance to cripple stuff. Outrage beats Latias even fi it has 2 CMs, and the same goes for Latias. It cleans up well.

205.gif

Obstacle Cleanse (Forretress) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes
- Gyro Ball

Ah, Forretress the Obstacle Cleanser. I have fallen back on this sturdy shell a lot of thetime. Forretress is a crucial part to this team, as it can keep Spikes, Stealth Rock and Toxic Spikes off of the field. Toxic Spikes must always be removed, as they hamper Arceus quite badly. Rapid Spin does all that, and then some. The two Spikes are useful, and if my opponent has no spinner, then it is usually a win for me. Gyro Ball is a great tool, as it can hurt Mewtwo if it lacks Fire Blast or my Sturdy is intact, and does the same to stuff like Deoxys leads (who can go down to their Focus Sash via Gyro Ball, and then I can Rapid Spin for the KO to remove their hazards).

487_6.gif

The Unmovable (Giratina-O) @ Griseous Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 164 HP / 252 Def / 8 SDef / 84 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake
- Will-O-Wisp

Well, this mega-evil caterpillar thing serves a great role on my team. Firstly, Will-O-Wisp is one of the best ways to neuter Arceus, who is an absolute terror to any team who lacks a way around it. It also stops Scarf/Band Terrakion, who isn't as bad, but I'm just boasting about it now. Substitute is a godsend against an Arceus switchin, because I can burn it without taking around 70% from +2 Shadow Claw, and I can miss the WoW and still beat it by getting the burn the second time around. Dragon Tail works great in tandem with hazards and Substitute ensures a free Dragon Tail.

483s.gif

God's Underling (Dialga) @ Life Orb
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 56 SAtk / 200 SDef
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Draco Meteor
- Roar
- Fire Blast

Dialga is usually my lead for two reasons: 1) It fairs so well against Deoxys leads, and 2) It reliably gets up Stealth Rock. Anyways, SR is necessary to cripple Lugia in most situations, and helps against Ho-Oh, who is annoying if left unchecked. Draco Meteor is quite a powerful attack, and has the ability to heavily damage anything that doesn't resist it (apart from those blobs). Roar allows me to phaze while Dialga has the chance to do so, while Fire Blast allows me to beat the common Spikers in Ubers, which is vital for dealing with Toxic Spikes Forretress.

382.gif

Executioner (Kyogre) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Thunder Wave
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Thunder

Kyogre, the monster famously known for the stomach-churning Water Spouts that destroy anything with a Choice Specs attached. However, this set is brilliant. It actually cripples Latias, who always switches in for the sake of taking Water Spout, that which I lack. Also, this set is interesting as it always beats Darkrai if I lead against Darkrai. Lum Berry takes Dark Void, TWave cripples it, and Surf OHKOs. About Surf, it is a reliable STAB that takes no risks in vital hit-or-miss situations, unlike Hydro Pump. Ice Beam is there to deal with Dragons that Surf and Thunder can't deal with. Thunder is the usual move to smash other Kyogre with, and it has a nice para chance as usual.

Now, on to the God itself:

493_68.gif

The God (Arceus) @ Leftovers
Trait: Multitype
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake
- Recover

Well, this is the one pokemon that this team revolves around, much like the pokéverse revolves around it. When unleashed in the mid/lategame, this monstrous and cruel deity causes opposition to crumble. Swords Dance is the crux of the set, and is why EK Arceus is such a feared pokemon. With Extremespeed under it's belt, Arceus can simply crush the opposition and come out victorious. Earthquake is my way past steels, and is a solid option against a lot of his creations that may dare to defy him, namely Giratina-A. Recover allows me to stall out Draco Meteors from slower pokemon, such as Dialga. However, should Giratina-O be on their team, Arceus cannot hope to touch it. This is the very definition of Ubers, and no team should lack a check to it. EVs allow me to outspeed max speed neutral base 90s.

Conclusion + Threats

Well, I must say that this team is my proudest achievement in Ubers so far, but any changes lie on your shoulders. Netting the semi-finals and the quarter-finals of two PO Wifi Uber tournaments, I would be happy to let any of you use this team (albeit for only a match or two). Anyways:

Threats, in no order of seriousness:

493_68.gif

Of course, it goes without saying that this is a threat in the right hands. If Giratina goes down and doesn't burn it, +2 Arceus has a chance to cleave through my team. However, should it lack EQ, I can take it down. In the end, if Toxic Spikes don't get down on their side, I must tread carefully.

493_29.gif

This is also a threat, as it can shut down Arceus via Will-O-Wisp, which hurts Arceus' use. Giratina doesn't fare greatly, as Judgement is SE. However, it isn't a serious threat thankfully.

150.gif

Well, the ultimate special sweeper poses a threat to most teams. If it has Aura Sphere/Psystrike and Ice Beam, it has a slight chance of beating me. This is rare, as Fire Blast is a little more common, but EKiller Arceus can beat it with Extremespeed.

646.gif

Of course, it's not Kyurem, but the Kyurem formes are the slight problem. If Groudon wins the weather war, Kyurem-W can do some damage to my team, OHKOing Dialga/Palkia/Forretress/Giratina with Draco Meteor. Usually, I am conservative, and I usually win the weather war thanks to this...but I don't count on it.

Other than that, I haven't got much to say now. I do hope you have all enjoyed the RMT, and please rate! I will take in all suggestions, but don't tell me bad suggestions >=(

Last Look:

382b.gif
487_8.gif
483sb.gif
484sb.gif
205b.gif
493_1.gif

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Thank you, I appreciate it.

Keep rating people...

guerrilla radio

war of change
hi, figured i might as well give a rate.

if you want to deal with ghost arceus better, a quick fix i would recommend is toxic > toxic spikes. catching ghost arceus trying to spinblock with a toxic can be very good for your team. it also cripples a lot of its common switch-ins, such as ho-oh, reshiram and giratina-o. also i guess that means you don't have to rely on tspikes to beat extremekiller if you can't get it burned. another thing i'll suggest for forretress is volt switch > gyro ball, which can do a lot for keeping momentum. i know you want to damage kyurem-w/b with it, as they are big threats, but you might reconsider after the rest of the rate.

on dialga, i'd go with leftovers > life orb. this is mainly because i don't like seeing LO on a bulky support dialga, since i think it's a bit of a waste. or if you want to keep LO i guess you could go for a more offensive set with 4 hp / 252 satk / 252 speed and a modest nature, with sr, draco meteor, fire blast, thunder. the set i gave you has a very high chance of OHKOing support groudon with draco meteor, so it can alleviate some of the pressure you have on you to win a weather war, it also does a significant amount of damage to opposing support dialga who can be a bit annoying to take down.

for giratina-o, i think shadow sneak > earthquake could work, helping against mewtwo. but if dialga is too annoying for you (heatran and excadrill can't do a lot to a gira-o behind a sub), then keep eq, just something to consider.

now, i know your team revolves arceus, but i think arceus-steel would be a better fit. the team needs a sturdier dragon resist than just forretress, and having one can really help against kyurem-w/b, since kyurem-w can't just mindlessly spam draco meteor anymore (avoid kyurem-w focus blast and earth power though). a simple set of calm mind, judgment, recover, and either will-o-wisp or roar with an ev spread of 252 hp / 4 satk / 252 spe and a timid nature should suffice. use will-o-wisp if you want more insurance against extremekiller arceus, or roar if you think opposing cm arceus or cm lati@s could cause problems.

another thing to consider now with these changes is changing kyogre to a specs variant. lati@s and opposing palkia should be kept nicely in check by your teammates, it synergises well with forretress' rapid spin (and even volt switch if you opt for that change on forretress) and does a ton of damage. if getting the t-wave on palkia and lati@s is really that important though then you can keep the set, but specs kyogre would probably be better.

there you go, not a bad team by any means, i hope i helped. :)

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Hmm...I do like the sound of those changes.

However, I do think that the current Kyogre set is probably my best way to halt Darkrai, and it works to absorb the WoWs and TWaves that some other leads throw around. I'll definitely test all of the changes, and I'll say whether I will update with the changes. Thanks for the nice rate =)

Well, from testing, some of those suggestions aren't working well, but that's probably because I am not playing my cards right...I'll do some more, but I am missing out on the bulk Dialga had, before the offensive spread...Forry hasn't been working well, either, and Kyogre just lacks the speed I want...

Last edited:

5221A

The team looks good over all, but i can recomend Lum berry because burn will damgage him, Or LO to hurt more foes on EK Arceus. Mabe Shadow claw over EQ too deal with CM gostceus and Garatina-O. Then steels will cause you problemns but i think Dialga can take care of them.