• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wifi?

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
Ok..I noe the top of the poke-center wifi thing is with only guys whome you hae the friend code, right?

Wad about the Battle Tower? Isnt it Global?

Pls verify this for me...cause if its limited to friends code then...it pretty much beats the practicallity of online play.

GTC: Obvious Online but is it limited to Friend code or not?

Pls answer my question...as it will decide on whether I will go Wifi or not.

~Xyron~

Ps: Yes..now I have my own signature!^^

gigi44

Big Kid
The battle tower is not all limited on friend codes. Only fighting with real people wifi is limited on friend codes.

darthgali

Pokemon Trader
Ok..I noe the top of the poke-center wifi thing is with only guys whome you hae the friend code, right?

Wad about the Battle Tower? Isnt it Global?

Pls verify this for me...cause if its limited to friends code then...it pretty much beats the practicallity of online play.

GTC: Obvious Online but is it limited to Friend code or not?

Pls answer my question...as it will decide on whether I will go Wifi or not.

~Xyron~

Ps: Yes..now I have my own signature!^^

Actually the top floor is for the wireless connection trade/battle. You know, if you are sitting with your friends and trading/battling.

The basement is the wifi version of that.

effervescence

Resident Techy
Battle tower and GTC are both open to anyone, no Friend codes required. Neither of them are true person to person contact, though. Battle tower merely saves pokemon teams and they are run by a computer when you download someone's team. The GTC has you submit a pokemon for trade, and if it is accepted, the trade goes through automatically. You don't need to be online while someone battles your team, or while someone accepts one of your trade (though you will need to get on to recieve the pokemon in return.

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
Well...that just sucks...but..I guess it gd for Wifi as a starter?